Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin Wheel is back

Rhino Keeper
    Got 2 ancient dragons and coins and food... I wan steam punk tho
    I PLAY DS AND CS. ADD ME?? I PLAY DAILY AT LEAST 3-4 TIMES A DAY

Rhino Keeper
    I was really excited when the wheel returned to the game. And I was able to get an ancient dragon the first day. But since then I've only been getting maps and coins. My island is fully expanded and I have more than enough coins. I really want the Forestfire and Blue Peacock dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Only 2 days left hopefully can win a blue peacock , for months I did not get anything new from breeding and not lucky on spin wheel

All I want now is Steampunk, I've been pretty lucky with my previous spins. Like I thought I would, I'm getting duplicates:

3 Blue Peacocks
    2 Ancient
    2 Forestfire (which I already had through breeding)
    Some coins, some food, and 2 maps even though I'm fully expanded.

I sure wish we could trade dragons. Then I could get my Steampunk, or maybe Diamond , and make someone else happy too!

Executive Chef
    So after ancient and peacock I got nothing but happy bcoz if I get anyother dragon I will have to live in storage no place for him but only hoping for gold 😜😝😛

Today's result. 9 spins-2 maps,2 maps,2 maps, coins,coins,400 food,1500 food,2 maps,500 food. Totally unhappy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    So after ancient and peacock I got nothing but happy bcoz if I get anyother dragon I will have to live in storage no place for him but only hoping for gold ������
    be honest, you're just frustated that you didn't get a new dragon.

Executive Chef
    I realy hate this spin-the-wheel. At first, I got a Forestfire (which I already have), then 700 food, than coins, than 2 maps, than food, than 2 maps...

I'm lvl 150 and have NO need for food, coins or maps... I don't have any of the other dragons, but at this time, I don't want to spent gold on it, for I don't think I'll be lucky...

kittymur: I feel your pain...

Nightclub Owner
    I'll admit this right now, I have OCD and this game feeds right into those compulsions. That being said, I can't allow myself to buy gold any time. I give myself a weekly dragon allowance as it were. So this week I was torn between buying the Nightmare (missed all the Halloweens this year) or gold for the wheel. After much debate I decided I liked the odds of the wheel better and surprisingly, Lady Luck is finally on my side! I managed to score one of each dragon except the Ethereal which happens to be the one I want MOST! Just thought I'd stop by to thank TL and to wish everyone lots of luck for the next 2 days!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    be honest, you're just frustated that you didn't get a new dragon.
    No lol!!! I have now every dragon from spin and I don't want duplicates so I am doing spin only hoping for gold and nothing else I only wanted ancient and blue peacock from spin and got both of them rest of all I am having 💗💗😍😍💃💃