Thread: Pickaxe problem.

Rhino Keeper

Pickaxe problem.

OK so it's not really a huge problem, more annoying then anything though. I have send out a ton of plane orders the last 3 days to lvl up but, I think my planes are glitches because all I seem to be able to get from them are pick axes. Literally! I don't know the exact amount I've send but I've gone from about 15 to 50 pick axes in my inventory. Other then pick axes I've only gotten 1 screw, 1 paint, 2-3 permits, 3-4 maps, about 4 land deads, and 5 shovels, but the point is I've gotten 35 pick axes. I just now sent 6 more plane orders and got 6 pick axes. Not that it's not nice to be able to work the mine unlimited but I would like a little more variety. I would like to at least upgrade 1 or 2 buildings for all the plane orders I've send. Moderators, how can I have this checked?

Rhino Keeper
    I think this may be the design of the game. I too get tons of pick axes and saws, but few maps & other tools. I wish we got maps that frequently!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nicxole View Post
    I think this may be the design of the game. I too get tons of pick axes and saws, but few maps & other tools. I wish we got maps that frequently!
    Wait till you try and expand to that truffle thing. You won't get the maps/deeds from orders and then when you finally expand.......then you don't get bricks/boards etc to fix it.....all you will get is maps.

The game is screwy

I'm the opposite, I need pick axes and I never get them!

Farm Supplier
    I keep getting orders for necklaces but no saws or silver! Watsup TL?

I also never get pickaxes and rarely get another tool. I have been lucky to buy a few on the market.

Rhino Keeper
    Do you have the mine unlocked? When I unlocked the mine I started getting so many. I rarely got a shovel or pick axe before. I have really good luck with saws as well. I found someone selling 10 the other day!

Farm Supplier
    Usually that is what happens. When I unlocked the mine I noticed an increase in the number of pick axes. Also after buying the ash trees, drop rate of saws increased. But after I bought the toy maker, the number of saws has decreased. And I keep getting orders for buttons and necklaces, but no where enough saws to make even half of them! We need more saws, especially now since three appliances uses it!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes nicxole, I have the mine, guess it was just a 2 day luck thing. Haven't had that happen since. I have however been getting more expansion parts lately. Although I'm just selling them or doing small expansions because I'm already holding 28 of each for the truffle farm. :/ don't have the space for more