Thread: Glimmer Materials

Glimmer Materials

Can anyone tell me what glimmer shards and fragments can be used for? I have lots of both and currently at Shut the Door goal. Or will these materials only become usable after the glimmer gate is closed? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quick! Change your kingdom name and go into the witness relocation program or something!!!!!! You are in great danger having those!!!! No time for an explanation! Trust NO ONE!!!
    Last edited by oliverrr11; 06-08-14 at 08:40 PM.

These materials are VERY hard to come by as the story line progresses. Hence the previous post. Just keep building up your stash because once you get to crafting dark plants the shards and fragments become hot commodities.

Lol @ Oliver

Glimmer shards and fragments are used to create dark seeds, which in turn are used to craft dark plants. You'll need dark plants for Greselda's Dark Garden, the "Sister, Sister" goal, and "A Little Persuasion" goal as well. All to come after you get a little further in the goal line.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Quick! Change your kingdom name and go into the witness relocation program or something!!!!!! You are in great danger having those!!!! No time for an explanation! Trust NO ONE!!!
    Thanks, Mulder. I believe the shards are Out There.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Oliverrr11 relocation not possible, suitcase not big enough for all my glimmer shards and fragments.

Thanks all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrachel2 View Post
    Oliverrr11 relocation not possible, suitcase not big enough for all my glimmer shards and fragments.

Thanks all.
    You were warned.