Thread: Mining bug

Fashion Designer

Mining bug

Hard to explain this one, but at the end when you get pop ups saying do you want to use gems, and play again, there was one pop-up too many and I couldn't get rid of it even after clicking play again. It means I used a tool but could not mine. It happened twice now. It happened a third time with the pop ups but that time I force closed the game so I wouldn't lose a tool.

Can you describe more of what you are seeing? What does the pop up say? Would it be possible to provide step by step screenshots of the issue? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    When you have used your last hit on the tool, it takes a while for the pop up to open that says "do you want to buy etc". The glitch happens when I'm too quick and haven't noticed I've used up my tool, and whack the stone before the pop up. That's when it gets confused. I'm trying to take more notice now of when I've used my tool.

Please make sure you have closed any background apps that might be running, to free up any additional resources. Additionally please check that you have a stable internet connection so your game can communicate with the server properly. Should you continue to have this issue feel free to let us know or write into support@teamlava.com for additional assistance.

Executive Chef
    From time to time I lose a pickax or shovel when I hit one of the areas in the mine on the last move. It seems the meter at the top is slow to react on the last move if I am not paying too close attention to it I hit whe it's trying to indicate that my moves are all used up. Sometimes it shows double images at the same time and I lose either an ax or a shovel when I trying to use a new tool to start again.
    Last edited by Carbuck; 07-17-14 at 06:32 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I thought this was fixed but it just happened again

Rhino Keeper
    This is not fixed yet. I got the double image on my screen after mining three times in a row. I tapped on the ok for what I had mined, but the screen with the repair your tool was under it. Well gues what it gave me instead of the ooh? Yep took 20 gems and repaired the stupid tool. I'm ticked and team lava couldn't give a rip. I'm so sick of them. It fixing the bugs and acting like its our fault all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    I thought this was fixed but it just happened again
    We've got a fix in the next upcoming version that should solve the issue of repairing the tool after the last move, before the pop up windows appear. Please stay tuned for the update!