Thread: Various Mastery Rewards

Unregistered

Various Mastery Rewards

I think it would be nice instead of getting a garden gnome every time you master a crop to receive different items that are only available by mastery and not to buy. I feel 20 different items is more exciting to receive than knowing you are getting 20 garden gnomes.

Unregistered
    I second that too. And it would encourage farmers to master all the crops. Hopefully TL will take some action regarding this.

Thx for posting this 

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think it would be nice instead of getting a garden gnome every time you master a crop to receive different items that are only available by mastery and not to buy. I feel 20 different items is more exciting to receive than knowing you are getting 20 garden gnomes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I second that too. And it would encourage farmers to master all the crops. Hopefully TL will take some action regarding this.

Thx for posting this 
    . i am thinking even something like gil gnomes for the flowers, boy gnomes for the veggies, then new rewards for the grains and the fruits.... make trees for mastery too. like master cherry trees and get a weeping willow or oak tree....something a bit bigger like a building ( barn)