Thread: Truffle Farm

Farm Supplier

Truffle Farm

I waited 6 hours for my Truffle Hog to be awake - I fed him and was ready to hunt truffles. I got that stupid walking chicken on my screen and when the game came back I Truffle Hog was sleeping and I didn't get to search! And it's not my internet connection, it's this game!

Farm Supplier
    This has happened quit often with me, when I collect honey. The walking chicken comes, n my honey is gone! Poof!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I just experienced the same.. Collecting my hog and ready for truffle hunt... The walking chicken out and poooffff... My hog go back to sleep for 12 hrs again

The Honorable Panda
    Are you leaving your game running when not playing?
    I do find if I leave my game running, I experience more sync errors.

When you come back to the game, close it out before playing.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    No, Kooky - I was actively playing and saw my Truffle Hog was awake and went to go feed it and hunt when it happened.

Farm Supplier
    I think it has something to do with storage maybe. I just noticed that if there is just a couple of place in the barn, the walking chicken comes along. But if there is atleast 5, it's ok so far. I'm not sure if it's the same for the hog.

I experienced this about 6-10 times today with the whole game, I lost out on a truffle search once, and the other times the game just froze and said internet connection required ugh

Quote Originally Posted by LindaBLB View Post
    I waited 6 hours for my Truffle Hog to be awake - I fed him and was ready to hunt truffles. I got that stupid walking chicken on my screen and when the game came back I Truffle Hog was sleeping and I didn't get to search! And it's not my internet connection, it's this game!
    This just happened to me today TWICE! I have the very same issue! And its not my connection, i have good and fast connection!

Waiting for 12 hours is ok for me, but waiting for 12 hours TWICE! for nothing is not fun at all, i didnt manage to hunt truffles the whole day
    Last edited by erikamari; 06-22-14 at 12:17 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by erikamari View Post
    This just happened to me today TWICE! I have the very same issue! And its not my connection, i have good and fast connection!

Waiting for 12 hours is ok for me, but waiting for 12 hours TWICE! for nothing is not fun at all, i didnt manage to hunt truffles the whole day
    Before I do anything important, like harvesting honey or even truffle, restart fs2. Double click home button, and flick the icon upward. And make sure there is barn space

Can't say it get rid of the walking chicken, but does seem to help!