View Poll Results: What kind of new Diamond hybrids would you love to see on your Island?

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic colors (Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple)

36 15.52%
  • White

21 9.05%
  • Black

28 12.07%
  • Pink

37 15.95%
  • Mythic

38 16.38%
  • Cosmic

81 34.91%
  • Metal

70 30.17%
  • Zodiac

47 20.26%
  • Rainbow

82 35.34%
  • Champion

91 39.22%
  • Fairytale

75 32.33%
  • Royal

72 31.03%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vote for Upcoming Diamond Hybrids!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    i really want to see a diamond/champion hybrid ! i would spend some real money for that ! you can name it Spartacus Dragon because it's a champion , a true God of the arena and it was the best gladiator of his time. Please TL, make this happen
    I agree!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    To everyone complaining about the champion diamond Dragon; think about how useful that would be against the last couple of diamond hybrids in tournaments. Yes you would have to face the champion diamond sometimes but I imagine you would not see it anymore than you would the other diamond hybrids. Be a little more optimistic people!!
    I think it would be really cool. People are voting for a rainbow hybrid. I'm over the rainbow thing.

Executive Chef
    Voted classic colours because those that split will be way too difficult to get! I can't even breed any rainbow hybrid on any of my games!

come see my dragon ideas. "dragon drawings"
    Let me know what you think.
    Hi

Okay, I've been playing this game for about three years, I first started when I had an apple, switched to android for two years and now back to apple so I'm just learning to battle. Also I have yet to breed a diamond! Any suggestions?

Spending real money is exactly what TeamLava wants you to do, that's why everything is SO expensive to do (especially grow enough food to lvl up dragons) and why rarer dragons are SO hard to breed. I love this game but I hate that aspect of it, but no matter how frustrated I get at not having many lvl 10 dragons or at not being able to breed certain dragons, I never have fallen (and never will) into the trap of spending real money. When I first got this game, everything was WAY LESS expensive and dragons required WAY LESS food than they do now, I suggest you dont spend real money because that only encourages TeamLava to raise prices/food requirements even more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    I voted metal because the fails wouldn't be too bad.

Zodiac has been getting too much attention the past couple of months. Plus I can't breed it.

Is there no love for tropic? I would like to see some type of diamond/tropic Rastafarian looking dragon
    Love the Diamond/Tropic idea - I am already picturing a Rastafarian, Marley inspired dragon!
    Last edited by vickyville14; 04-29-15 at 09:19 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    As of my message today, we have everything but Cosmic, Metal, Champion, Fairytale, and Royal, which means TL could be making any one of those soon!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    As of my message today, we have everything but Cosmic, Metal, Champion, Fairytale, and Royal, which means TL could be making any one of those soon!
    Champion I think would be the most interesting , would be exclusive to only those who have won tourneys so it would be sweet to have one of those.

I can't even imagine how strong a diamond/champion hybrid would be in tourneys !
    Super rare: seabreeze Atlantis Social Dawntree Forestfire
    Mermaid Clockwork Goblin Scorpion Wildflower
    Lightning Landworm Parakeet Honeybee Independence
    Ares Cleopatra Sorcereer

ID:BingoYo
    Island:⭐️⚡️H⭐️A⭐️W⭐️K⭐️⚡️- Level 96

My Diamond hybrid thoughts:

*Solar Dragon - Types: Cosmic and Diamond, Earns: 606 coins/hour, Rarity: Ultra Rare
    *Vibranium Dragon - Types: Metal and Diamond, Earns: 615 coins/hour, Rarity: Ultra Rare
    *Jackie Dragon - Types: Champion and Diamond, Earns: 623 coins/hour, Rarity: Unbreedable (Tournament)
    *Snow White Dragon - Types: Fairytale and Diamond, Earns: 581 coins/hour, Rarity: Ultra Rare
    *George III Dragon - Types: Royal and Diamond, Earns: 612 coins/hour, Rarity: Ultra Rare

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast