Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/05/14 Update Three Lessons For Ivy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbo26 View Post
    Just FYI -- the 100 gem skip give you 5 Inscriptions that used for both quests so by pay for the 5 skip you also get 5 added to sister sister.
    Ok.. Just to clarify... If I pay the 100 gems I will get 5 inscriptions that I can use on the sister sister quest? Thanks!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Executive Chef
    The tree is not worth it.... not many items use it and there other trades in Royal exchange that are better. Unless they make a new use for fruit it's not worth the cost... your better off with another pergola or something useful.
    My thoughts exactly.

By the way, thanks for letting us know what is coming (for me, in many weeks' time!). I am curious as to how many gems it cost to skip through it all? Are you willing to tell?

Farm Supplier
    Anybody having trouble getting glimmer trap plants? I get one out of about every 8 plants grown, and as others have written, I can't collect the resources quickly enough to grow sufficient plants. I haven't even collected 1/20 of the inscriptions.

Rhino Keeper
    The tree is not worth it.... not many items use it and there other trades in Royal exchange that are better. Unless they make a new use for fruit it's not worth the cost... your better off with another pergola or something useful.
    In another thread aggwynn said the greenhouse will be getting some love soon. So maybe something there will need magic fruit. In anycase i am waiting with this buy, and not only because i dont yet have enough gems....

Executive Chef
    Dont be angry people. This quest runs to nowhere, there is really no need to hurry. From this point, inscriptions counts twice for both quests.

For the last,step it is the same as it was with griseldas fountain; if you buy the magic tree at the end of the questline you get 20'gems back as a discount..
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

By the way, thanks for letting us know what is coming (for me, in many weeks' time!). I am curious as to how many gems it cost to skip through it all? Are you willing to tell?
    Think it like 200ish for the whole thing... most skips after the 100 were cheap or I just picked the cheaper way... don't really pay attention to it... its on my kids account... my account I play normal.

Fashion Designer
    Just FYI -- the 100 gem skip give you 5 Inscriptions that used for both quests so by pay for the 5 skip you also get 5 added to sister sister.
    Now this is worth considering

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post

TL, if you are placing such a big emphasis on inscriptions then you really need to rethink the glimmer shard and fragment drops. You can have lots of conservatories for seed and fertiliser but glimmer bits are just too rare to be needed this much. I collect from the glimmergate lots during the day and the drops are abysmal.
    TL could also increase the drop rate of shards, fragments, dark seeds and dark plants from Greselda's garden. Twice in the last few days I only received coins and 1 mushroom! Very weak for something with a 10 hour collection time!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    In another thread aggwynn said the greenhouse will be getting some love soon. So maybe something there will need magic fruit. In anycase i am waiting with this buy, and not only because i dont yet have enough gems....
    They always stated gem only items will never be used in the main quest line so I don't think it will ever be a good item to have when most people have max magic fruit. If you don't have a lot of fruit then maybe this item is for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mcwrapper View Post
    Once you finish the new quest the 5 you make for it can be added to the sister sister quest.
    What if you used gems to skip, do you still get 5 inscriptions added?

Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast