Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/05/14 Update Three Lessons For Ivy

Any other ways to complete the mission "You're Hot And You're Cold"
    without gems for buying Magic Fruit Tree?

Hi,
    I got finally 5th inscription.
    I already have one Magic Fruit Tree. Have I to buy another in the last task?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Peter1Pan1 View Post
    Hi,
    I got finally 5th inscription.
    I already have one Magic Fruit Tree. Have I to buy another in the last task?
    It says to 'tend' the tree, so don't think you have to buy another. I think the asterix point (to buy tree) was more of a suggestion 😊...that said, lucky you to have a tree!!

loui5e: thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I finally got my fifth inscription over the weekend, I hurried to get all of the items for the next step, and then I spent all week trying to trigger skunkupines. Still need one more skunkupine to get on with it. (At that rate, I did not need to expend the energy over the weekend on tending flowers and mushrooms and whatnot, because I would have gotten enough in the normal course of things this week.)

It's safe to give my inscriptions over to Sister Sister now that I'm past "A little persuasion," right? Nothing else in the three lessons quest line requires inscriptions?

Rhino Keeper
    What atracts the skunkipines?? Can anybody help me plz??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mafruha View Post
    What atracts the skunkipines?? Can anybody help me plz??
    Wheat, sugar cane, corn, flowers, sometimes Pepe & pink alicorn

😰I bought the magic tree too soon..I wish I would have read the entire thing Before I bought that tree..a 2nd one maybe. Lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by madeinseattle View Post
    ��I bought the magic tree too soon..I wish I would have read the entire thing Before I bought that tree..a 2nd one maybe. Lol
    The goal will count the one you've already bought based on what other people have reported
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

How do you trigger fangbeasts?