Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/05/14 Update Three Lessons For Ivy

Fashion Designer
    Not to change the topic or anything, but did anyone else get the "you're hot and you're cold" goal BEFORE finishing lesson three?! I didn't complete lesson three on purpose, since I didn't decide yet if I should buy the magic fruit tree for decoration purposes and I wanted to hold off on the 20 gems discount. I have both goals sitting in my questbook now and the decision is being forced since the discount is on a timer

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes, I think you're right, it split. I had the tree at the beginning, so am not 100% sure, but that sounds right. I finished this goal within the week it came out. Good luck with your decision...

Please remember to keep it friendly folks, even if you're remarking on cute little skippy! My fave show as a kid!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi. Back by popular demand (according to my wall).

Sonny - what's that Skip?
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh!
    Sonny - what YOU went to the desert with Thurston?
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh!
    Sonny - well did he come back with the goodies?
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
    Sonny - should have known, no fragments. But, hey, cannot complain about the magic cement.
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
    Sonny - yep buddy, we're all just gonna hafta slog it out.
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
    Sonny, yes, he's dreamin', and no, I'm still not giving him his jousting sticks.

THE END!!!!

(Sonny, Skippy and Outie take a bow and retreat backstage. This production can only last 3 eps, production costs are just too high these days).

I'm glad I gave my fellow Aussies a trip down memory lane with our childhood favourite roo. Just been a slow week.
    Last edited by maguar; 07-03-14 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Removed comment directed at player

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Hi. Back by popular demand (according to my wall).

Sonny - what's that Skip?
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh!
    Sonny - what YOU went to the desert with Thurston?
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh!
    Sonny - well did he come back with the goodies?
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
    Sonny - should have known, no fragments. But, hey, cannot complain about the magic cement.
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
    Sonny - yep buddy, we're all just gonna hafta slog it out.
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
    Sonny, yes, he's dreamin', and no, I'm still not giving him his jousting sticks.

THE END!!!!

(Sonny, Skippy and Outie take a bow and retreat backstage. This production can only last 3 eps, production costs are just too high these days).

I'm glad I gave my fellow Aussies a trip down memory lane with our childhood favourite roo. Just been a slow week.

By the way eepopp, if you want to send someone a PM about my actions, please make sure you address it to the intended recipient, not to me. Don't worry, I forwarded your PM to that person for you. I did not respond to you, as it was not salutated to me.

Cheers all. Happy hunting.
    Thanks for the final installment. Personally I think Skippy should have gone to the anchient vaults. EVERYONE knows thatfragments are kept there (or should be, hey TL you hearing this suggestion?) anyway, we will keep looking forfragments elsewhere,as I only have 15 and need so so many more plants for my 4th(!!!) inscription thus far.... The going is slow....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    THE END!!!!

By the way eepopp, if you want to send someone a PM about my actions, please make sure you address it to the intended recipient, not to me. Don't worry, I forwarded your PM to that person for you. I did not respond to you, as it was not salutated to me.

Cheers all. Happy hunting.
    Trans-Tasman friendship being what it is, I'm working on Peter Jackson to see if he will pick up production for a few more episodes. Personally, I'm enjoying "Castle Story: The Skippy Years". I was hoping the show would last at least until my next inscription, or for a few more years; whichever comes first.

Nightclub Owner
    Hey everyone just a reminder to keep the off topic conversations to the castle story off topic thread.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Hey everyone just a reminder to keep the off topic conversations to the castle story off topic thread.
    Hi Maguar, thank you for being so lenient with my posts. You must have loved skip as a kid.

I would have gladly posted in the Castle Story Off Topic thread, if it was not so deeply hidden within other threads.

At present the thread can be found in: Team Lava - Off Topic. Then Castle Story related off topic thread.

Definition of the TL off topic thread is - want to talk about something non team lava related. This is the place.

I believe a thread called castle story off topic, should not be located in a thread that is by definition non TL related.

Isn't CS TL related. If so, then the thread needs to be moved back to the CS site and renamed "CS let's have a bit of fun thread", or something similar. Sorry, I'm still waiting for the call from Peter Jackson, to hone my screenwriting s****s. As you rightly pointed out, it could become the whatever thread. We never asked for that. We asked for a CS off topic thread.

I'll then gladly start Skip ep 4. Reinvent Our mate Darryl and could even start some more Aussie themes. I suspect even my international counterparts could start their own. They are already posted their own on my wall.

What do you think?

Cheers

Host(ess)
    I understand this quest line is a long-term goal. Same as Sister, Sister. But please Team Lava - could the drop rates of glimmer shards/fragments be increased? Just a little, tiny bit? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!

Executive Chef
    I finished lesson three.....

Now what?

New Resident
    After one month got my 5th pitcher plant. Entered the trade to get first inscription . TL please create ways to get more glimmer shards. Even the shard drop rates have become very low and it takes 2 days to make one dark plant and pitcher plant is really difficult to come by, took me a month to get 5. Rafflesia is extremely rare. Griselda's garden has also stopped giving dark seeds for the last 3 days. This is the only quest left, so now the game has become very slow.