Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/05/14 Update Three Lessons For Ivy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    Seeing as how I don't speak dog (or roo for that matter), and seeing as how you have been a good translator thus far from Aussie to English, can you please tell us what the answer is? Where can we find more fragments???
    You must have missed the TBC part....you will just have to wait for outhouse to post the next episode like everybody else.
    Last edited by oliverrr11; 06-30-14 at 04:37 AM.

Executive Chef
    Man, I cannot seem to craft pitcher plants! I have 22 traps, 9 rafflesia and 4 pitcher plants. This is soooooo frustrating! Not expecting anyone to do anything about it, just thought I'd whine for a moment.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=outhouse01;925503]Sonny - what's that skip?
    Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
    Sonny - fragments! You found fragments!!
    Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
    Sonny - where, please tell me where!
    Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
    Sonny - Oh Skip, I don't understand kangaroo. You're goin' to have to show me exactly where!

Skippy bounds off, where will he show up.

Sonny - hey Skip, what's going on with these fragments?
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh!
    Sonny - yes, Skip, I checked the mines, all 4 of 'em. No go.
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh!
    Sonny - yes Skip, I know Spiritwind said try there, but nope, nothin' in them mines.
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
    Sonny - what, you reckon there WHERE!
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh!!!
    Sonny - ok, let's go, let's try the desert. Maybe the sun melted the sand into bits. Got nothing else to loose.
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
    Sonny - yep Skip, I know! That TL, they're pretty sneaky.

TBC (unless someone else can come up with anything).

Cheers all.

PS - sorry for the late Installment. iPad when kaput last night. Been to see Mr Apple this morning and now the proud owner of an air instead of 4th gen.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=outhouse01;925851]
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Sonny - what's that skip?
    Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
    Sonny - fragments! You found fragments!!
    Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
    Sonny - where, please tell me where!
    Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
    Sonny - Oh Skip, I don't understand kangaroo. You're goin' to have to show me exactly where!

Skippy bounds off, where will he show up.

Sonny - hey Skip, what's going on with these fragments?
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh!
    Sonny - yes, Skip, I checked the mines, all 4 of 'em. No go.
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh!
    Sonny - yes Skip, I know Spiritwind said try there, but nope, nothin' in them mines.
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
    Sonny - what, you reckon there WHERE!
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh!!!
    Sonny - ok, let's go, let's try the desert. Maybe the sun melted the sand into bits. Got nothing else to loose.
    Skippy - ccchcchchhh.
    Sonny - yep Skip, I know! That TL, they're pretty sneaky.

TBC (unless someone else can come up with anything).

Cheers all.

PS - sorry for the late Installment. iPad when kaput last night. Been to see Mr Apple this morning and now the proud owner of an air instead of 4th gen.
    I understand that you're frustrated with this quest, but is there any reason why you're spamming the forum with this? The inscriptions are bad enough..., but if you want to provide constructive feedback, strategies, advice or any type of communication that actually contributes to this thread or quest, please continue...

But the stuff you're posting? I don't get what it has to do with anything. i get it. You're an Aussie. Whoopie. The joke got old many pages ago. Do you got anything else?

Seriously.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=eepopp;925856]

I understand that you're frustrated with this quest, but is there any reason why you're spamming the forum with this? The inscriptions are bad enough..., but if you want to provide constructive feedback, strategies, advice or any type of communication that actually contributes to this thread or quest, please continue...

But the stuff you're posting? I don't get what it has to do with anything. i get it. You're an Aussie. Whoopie. The joke got old many pages ago. Do you got anything else?

Seriously.
    Hi,

Not frustrated at all. It bides the time. Just a bit of light banter. I'm not worried about the inscriptions anymore. They will come in their own good time.

Maybe I can "spam" the forum with your Greselda screen shots. Would that suffice?

Whilst you may not appreciate, or see the light hearted side of it, others may. This is an international forum. At least I kept it on topic, and did not attack someone.

Your constructive feedback is duly noted. Hand severely smacked.

"Do you got anything else". In that tense and grammar, no. But, "do you have anything else". Maybe!

Aussie and proud of it.

Happy gaming.

Lighten up -

Seriously.

Ps maybe lightening will strike in the deserts and produce those fragments.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=eepopp;925856]

Seriously.
    eepopp, I thought you scolded me a while back, and while I don't remember your exact words, it was something like: If you want to complain or make fun of the game that's fine, but other posters should be off limits. Am I imagining this?

Rhino Keeper

Hi,

Not frustrated at all. It bides the time. Just a bit of light banter. I'm not worried about the inscriptions anymore. They will come in their own good time.

Maybe I can "spam" the forum with your Greselda screen shots. Would that suffice?

Whilst you may not appreciate, or see the light hearted side of it, others may. This is an international forum. At least I kept it on topic, and did not attack someone.

Your constructive feedback is duly noted. Hand severely smacked.

"Do you got anything else". In that tense and grammar, no. But, "do you have anything else". Maybe!

Aussie and proud of it.

Happy gaming.

Lighten up -

Seriously.

Ps maybe lightening will strike in the deserts and produce those fragments.
    On June 6th, I saw this.

I only had 5 inscriptions made by then, so I :

1) continued making Inscriptions (~6 made)
    2) saved gems from Pyre Egg compensation and Castle Adventures for nearly 4 weeks,
    3) gave all Inscriptions to Sister, Sister (so my Total was 11),
    4) and then used my free, non paid money gems to bypass the 5 Inscription stage to get this:

I turned over my newly acquired 5 Inscriptions to Sister, Sister so then my total was 16 Inscriptions, with 4 left to go.

Since I last posted about it, I finished another Inscription, and now I have 17, and only 3 Inscriptions left to go.

For the record, that means that for the month of June, I made 7 Inscriptions.

I am confident that I'll have those remaining 3 done in July, probably in 2 weeks.

You want to know how I do it? What my in-game strategy, weekday daily and weekend daily routines are?

I'm happy to discuss.
    Last edited by eepopp; 07-01-14 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Fixed original quoter.

Executive Chef
    Hang on... I thought I was going to get my next instalment of Skippy and I get blinded by screenshots. What?!?!?!

I'm only me but I was in stitches over the Skippy dialogue. Sometimes we need a bit of banter. Methink Outhouse has got too much time on her hands though and should get a job screenwriting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Hang on... I thought I was going to get my next instalment of Skippy and I get blinded by screenshots. What?!?!?!

I'm only me but I was in stitches over the Skippy dialogue. Sometimes we need a bit of banter. Methink Outhouse has got too much time on her hands though and should get a job screenwriting.
    Ok. I'll just keep quiet on how I do things then since that's obviously what you're interested in.

This is my last post in this thread since i finished this quest line.

Good Luck! Happy Gaming!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    Ok. I'll just keep quiet on how I do things then since that's obviously what you're interested in.

This is my last post in this thread since i finished this quest line.

Good Luck! Happy Gaming!
    Eepopp, I think it's the giant screenshots that are just a bit too much. They take up so much space and are a trifle distracting. I love to hear about people's gameplay. I think outhouse was just letting off some steam. Or, you could blame it all on Ollie. He egged her on.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.