Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/05/14 Update Three Lessons For Ivy

Executive Chef
    Thanks to TL and giving 30 gems to play Candy Blast Mania World Games I bought my way past the Three Lessons for Ivy. As I said before, having two quests needing the same item was just plain crazy IMO. I don't mind long term quests but I like being able to have something else to do where I'm making noticeable progress. I'm moving right along now with What's Your Price and About Time. Even though glimmer fragments are still dropping far and few between for me I'm crafting a flower every now and then for Sister Sister too. I might actually finish that one by Christmas.

Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, due to the gazebo, my pile of seeds are about the same as my fragments - next to nothing. Actually happy with that. I can try to collect bits and not see the full sign for seeds, so I'm now back to plants.

I've moved my other pub out of the garage and placed next to the greenhouse. Even put a couple of benches out for when my little workers get tired, they can have a rest. If it's too hard for them, they can have a root beer at the pub next door.

Unfortunately, no umbrellas at my place. There's no lounging at my joint, in, have a rest and out, back to work. I may supply straws if they really want them. It will be a trade off, fragments for me, straws for you. Cheers all.

Rhino Keeper
    Sonny - what's that skip?
    Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
    Sonny - fragments! You found fragments!!
    Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
    Sonny - where, please tell me where!
    Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
    Sonny - Oh Skip, I don't understand kangaroo. You're goin' to have to show me exactly where!

Skippy bounds off, where will he show up. TBC.

Cheers

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
    Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
    Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
    Sonny - Oh Skip, I don't understand kangaroo. You're goin' to have to show me exactly where!

Cheers
    They're down a Mine Shaft of course! Thanks skip... (Always the last place to look hey)

Please drop more red fragments TL, or have a fortune where you get 20 or more of them, that would be good.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=SpiritWind00;925506]They're down a Mine Shaft of course! Thanks skip... (Always the last place to look hey)

LOL, of course they were. Everything is down the mine shaft in Skippy land, just not in my castle land. Maybe some of those 20 plus favours we are owed from the lame Baron could be paid back now. I'd like to elect for a sack full of fragments. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone tried the "exchange" fed the baron, to see if it gives fragments? I have the resources, but dont want to tie up my kitchen for glue.
    I have 20 fragments and the third inscription in the xchange. Funny since I stopped making plants and all i have is from drops....
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    Has anyone tried the "exchange" fed the baron, to see if it gives fragments? I have the resources, but dont want to tie up my kitchen for glue.
    I have 20 fragments and the third inscription in the xchange. Funny since I stopped making plants and all i have is from drops....
    There no way I'm giving the Baron anything at present, did you get drops From s,it, or you got s,it from drops. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    There no way I'm giving the Baron anything at present, did you get drops From s,it, or you got s,it from drops. Cheers
    Im with you!
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨

Rhino Keeper
    Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
    Skippy - ccchccchchhh!
    Skippy - ccchccchchhh!

Cheers
    I can translate this for Americans. Substitute Lassie for Skippy and whatever the boy's name was for Sonny. Then substitute bark bark for ccchccchchhhh and finally dog instead of kangaroo
    Last edited by oliverrr11; 06-30-14 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Added additional translations

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    I can translate this for Americans. Substitute Lassie for Skippy and whatever the boy's name was for Sonny. Then substitute bark bark for ccchccchchhhh and finally dog instead of kangaroo
    Seeing as how I don't speak dog (or roo for that matter), and seeing as how you have been a good translator thus far from Aussie to English, can you please tell us what the answer is? Where can we find more fragments???
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨