Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/05/14 Update Three Lessons For Ivy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mcwrapper View Post
    I disagree. 100 gems was worth it. I had 330 in back stock. I can make that back up in two to three weeks.

Remember to download the games they suggest. Play them for little bit and you will have 45 gems. Or just install it and get 30.
    I know but I don't like skipping goals and I like to spend the gems I have on new things. I'd rather have a mithril dragon or a living wood tree. Besides, if the first step is 5 inscriptions then I hate to think what might come next... 100 gems might be the beginning of a slippery slope.

Anyway, it's all personal as to how you like to play the game. Me, I am frugal with my gems.

Farm Supplier
    Step 2:
    Visist Greselda 3 x

Step 3: (Click means not from inventory, just like craft)
    Click 20 Mushrooms
    Click 20 Ponds
    **** 3 Skunkpines
    **** 3 Fangbeasts
    Click 20 flowers

Step 4:
    Brew lesson one (Potion Shop)
    15 mushrooms, 5 rat tails, 10 water - 5 mins (you need to do this x3)

Step 5:
    Trade with belladonna (royal exchange one that's already there)
    15 living wood, 30 mushrooms, 15 rat tails - 5 hours

Step 6:
    Brew lesson two:
    5 bones, 5 creep tooth, 5 mermaid scales - 10 mins ( you have to do it 5x)

step 7:
    Check ivy house x3

Step 8:
    Visit Greselda

Step 9:
    Brew Lesson 3
    2 magic fruit, 2 floral glow, 2 Faeries Murr - 20 mins (You have to do it 6 times)

step 10:
    Tend a magic fruit tree x1
    (REWARD IS 20 GEMS) (I stopped here since I don't need tree)

Farm Supplier
    Once you finish the new quest the 5 you make for it can be added to the sister sister quest.

Quote Originally Posted by pixieblob View Post
    Boo
    This sucks! Was excited. Now bummed! TL wants us to spend a 100 gems to skip to make money.

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    I know but I don't like skipping goals and I like to spend the gems I have on new things. I'd rather have a mithril dragon or a living wood tree. Besides, if the first step is 5 inscriptions then I hate to think what might come next... 100 gems might be the beginning of a slippery slope.

Anyway, it's all personal as to how you like to play the game. Me, I am frugal with my gems.
    Same here. Not spending 100 gems to skip when I could use them on a useful item.

Thanks, bobbo. There's no use spending the gems when you get stuck 3 more days visiting Greseldas castle next.
    Last edited by meme1098; 06-05-14 at 12:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mcwrapper View Post
    I disagree. 100 gems was worth it. I had 330 in back stock. I can make that back up in two to three weeks.

Remember to download the games they suggest. Play them for little bit and you will have 45 gems. Or just install it and get 30.
    Now I'm contemplating skipping this. You make a good point. I have 540 gems.. I'm hoarding them for no reason.. I don't want to give up 5 inscriptions for this.. Oh geez.. What to do...
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Rhino Keeper
    Crud. Why can't we use the ones we already have?
    Kingdom name is "Azela"

Fashion Designer
    Well this will bring me to screeching halt. Nothing to do but collect the same hard to get glimmer shards and fragments, craft random dark plants and hope for the best. Sigh...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zoeee87 View Post
    Now I'm contemplating skipping this. You make a good point. I have 540 gems.. I'm hoarding them for no reason.. I don't want to give up 5 inscriptions for this.. Oh geez.. What to do...
    You can add the five to the sister sister quest afterwords. Win win.

Executive Chef
    What do people think of the magic fruit tree for 120 gems? I'm not sure whether I need it as currently there isn't a big demand for magic fruit? The main thing that uses them is the exchange and it is optional as to whether you do those exchanges.

Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast