Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/05/14 Update Three Lessons For Ivy

Rhino Keeper
    Boo

Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    Attachment 13717 no joke. I hope they count for both
    Nope...I have 4 at present and none are going towards the goal since I gave them to the Sister, Sister goal. 5????? Really???? All this time since the other goal started & I only have 4. So there's another 2 months or more!

Executive Chef
    Oh well, at least now I can tend to my kingdom again.

TL, if you are placing such a big emphasis on inscriptions then you really need to rethink the glimmer shard and fragment drops. You can have lots of conservatories for seed and fertiliser but glimmer bits are just too rare to be needed this much. I collect from the glimmergate lots during the day and the drops are abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post

TL, if you are placing such a big emphasis on inscriptions then you really need to rethink the glimmer shard and fragment drops. You can have lots of conservatories for seed and fertiliser but glimmer bits are just too rare to be needed this much. I collect from the glimmergate lots during the day and the drops are abysmal.
    Maybe if they were guaranteed and at least 2 of each at each collection. Then the goals might be attainable within the next year.

And here I built another greenhouse thinking something new would be crafted there. SMH & muttering under my breath.
    Last edited by meme1098; 06-05-14 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Fat finger syndrome.

Executive Chef
    I mean just now I got one shard from Greselda's castle. You can only collect once a day. One shard. Boohoo.

Fashion Designer

I agree. I'm confused why such a long term goal again. We don't have the fragments and shards to get sister sister done Why couldn't they have the scripts we have already done apply to this? Love the game don't mean to complain but wasn't expecting this.

Farm Supplier
    100 gems to skip, which I won't do.
    I disagree. 100 gems was worth it. I had 330 in back stock. I can make that back up in two to three weeks.

Remember to download the games they suggest.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-06-14 at 12:39 PM. Reason: false info on free gems

Agreed! I only average 1 inscription a week or maybe less. I also collect from the glimmergate frequently. Please adjust the drop rates. Also, at the moment I have 9 glimmertraps, 8 raffia and no pitcher plants. The drops from crafting seem lopsided.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mcwrapper View Post
    I disagree. 100 gems was worth it. I had 330 in back stock. I can make that back up in two to three weeks.

Remember to download the games they suggest. Play them for little bit and you will have 45 gems. Or just install it and get 30.
    That would be great and I do download games when they are offered but that doesn't happen much for me any more.

Rhino Keeper
    As Other times, I need to close and reload the game

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast