Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/05/14 Update Three Lessons For Ivy

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by esmerelda35 View Post
    Yay!!!
    Guessing we are going to need lots of magic fruit if there's a magic fruit tree available to purchase! Glad I learned my lesson during those timed quests in the fall where it asked for a bunch of magic fruit, as prior to that I always did the trade in the exchange as soon as I got six magic fruit. Now I hoard it.
    Probably. Typically i've done the fruit trade a couple of times this week so am running low.

Fashion Designer
    I'm maxed on magic fruit since I stopped doing the trades.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Me too! I think I'm maxed now, so let's see what this quest needs.
    Yep, I maxed mine after getting burnt last time. I have only been using them when I have 92, so... Hopefully there won't be anything else that is a real struggle.

Farm Supplier
    Well, I for one are looking forward to this. Got Gems saved, buildings ready. Shops primed. Never spent anything for this game but have great fun with it, Priceless. Am in UK so know time schedules are different, no problem. May not hit all timed quests, just simply enjoying the fun of it. Fed up of people moaning, so you lost a few game resources which can be replaced, if not instantly. Chill, people are struggling to live out there, Cancer, Disease, and you moan about a few pence spent and lost....Your choice and tough if it goes wrong occasionally. TL are not out there to 'get you' .

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixieblob View Post
    Probably. Typically i've done the fruit trade a couple of times this week so am running low.
    The Grow Faeriebulb Seeds option from the greenhouse yields magic fruit for me at least 50% of the time. Some times it even drops 2.

Farm Supplier
    I haven't completed the Belladonna portion, but I'm working on it. Will I still be able to purchase the magic fruit tree? I'm not seeing it yet in the market.

Fashion Designer
    First step, 5 belladonna inscriptions. BOOOOOO

Rhino Keeper
    5 inscriptions.. well that takes me to next week at least. Fortunately this means we'll have plenty of time to restock.

Banned
    I hope thats a Joke

Rhino Keeper
    Really? 5 inscriptions as well as the 20 for the Sister Sister quest? Someone at TL is clearly taking the proverbial.

Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast