Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/05/14 Update Three Lessons For Ivy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    Why are you hate us so much, TL?
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Seeing I only managed 1/20 for the sister,sister quests....guess I will start this quest in 2 years.
    ME TOO
    Quote Originally Posted by mcwrapper View Post
    I disagree. 100 gems was worth it. I had 330 in back stock. I can make that back up in two to three weeks.

Remember to download the games they suggest. Play them for little bit and you will have 45 gems. Or just install it and get 30.
    We'll that would be great EXCEPT for many of us long term regular players, the game offers don't come very often anymore. I think I've had two in the past 6 months and the last one only had the download then disappeared. Be careful using your gems frivolously if you expect to replenish them with the game download options. At some point that will slow to a trickle and you may regret using gems so willy nilly.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    That would be great and I do download games when they are offered but that doesn't happen much for me any more.
    Exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by puffindutch View Post
    Well, take back what I said. Happy for Sister, Sister goal to sit there and work towards. Only managed 1 inscription thing in over a month, this new one will take forever. Why have 2 similair goals. Bored now, will plod along doing my own little goals. Aiming for 50 lemonade, Orange and Apple pies...
    I'm in the Same boat. Forgot there was a sister sister goal until today because it's ridiculously slow in my kingdom to get the random drop plants for the trade. Reminds me of the stupid valentine botany goal that took over a year to do.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by asikosan View Post
    WILL I GET 20 GEMS AT THE END OF THE QUEST IF I ALREADY BOUGHT THE TREE AND ITS FULLY GROWN???!!!
    IM SO UPSET
    If it is like greselda's fountain, which it seems like it is, then you will get your gems. I bought the fountain before I realized there was a goal that gave 20 gems for that, and when I got up to that part it gave me the 20 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish there was a "shard tree" or a "rock outcrop" that would drop shards. I would buy one of those 'cause I'm fresh out of shards now.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, I thought *for SURE* we'd see a glimmer tree released with this week's update, that dropped shards & fragments ...& probably had a spoooooky face in it. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    any update Teamlava comes out with, its always awesome. so just relax. its just a game. no one forces you to buy gems. people will play their own way. so im just sick of reading about all the negative feedback. Teamlava is doing their best. its a fantastic game

Executive Chef
    Hey, lol, my feedback wasn't negative! ..was merely voicing a contemplation lol
    That's allowed, right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Yeah, I thought *for SURE* we'd see a glimmer tree released with this week's update, that dropped shards & fragments ...& probably had a spoooooky face in it. Lol
    Love that idea. TL are u listening. Please please.

Executive Chef
    Um...is it just my iPad...or, why is the first post of this thread not from Aggwynn & from a whole other (shut down) thread??
    (Am I seeing things? Lol)
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 06-05-14 at 03:48 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Um...is it just my iPad...or, why is the first post of this thread not from Aggwynn & from a whole other (shut down) thread??
    (Am I seeing things? Lol)
    I did see that. I kind of thought it was put there to make a point. Not sure though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon2046 View Post
    I did see that. I kind of thought it was put there to make a point. Not sure though.
    Lol, thx for verifying, thought it was just me ...looks like an 'oops' cuz I don't see a point LOL.
    ok, carry on .... Lol