Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556

Thread: Castle Story: 06/05/14 Update Three Lessons For Ivy

Doing any kind of farming....collecting from cows, chickens, stables, & hatcheries works the best for me.
    Sometimes after 2 taps.
    Last edited by meme1098; 08-07-14 at 02:26 PM.

Do you need to buy the magic fruit tree as the quest says you do not need to purchase it

No....you don't have to buy the fruit tree to finish the quest. Just let it expire.

Rhino Keeper
    5 inscriptions.. well that takes me to next week at least. Fortunately this means we'll have plenty of time to restock.

I wish it had only taken me a week!! It took me until the middle of August to finish the 5 inscriptions. Now I waiting to get ONE MORE SKUNKUPINE! Those darn dier boars have taken over my kingdom. Glad I can still collect sun stones while I wait.
    Last edited by Betsy0923; 08-22-14 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Added reference to original post from June

Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    5 inscriptions.. well that takes me to next week at least. Fortunately this means we'll have plenty of time to restock.

I wish it had only taken me a week!! It took me until the middle of August to finish the 5 inscriptions. Now I waiting to get ONE MORE SKUNKUPINE! Those darn dier boars have taken over my kingdom. Glad I can still collect sun stones while I wait.
    Plant wheat &/or sugar cane, tend flowers & mushrooms. They'll spawn for you, trust me.

Rhino Keeper
    Just on the step to visit the castle 3 times. As others have Said there is no rush. The goal stays and you Can do Them at your Own pace. And besides i only Got sister sister and this one left so rather have something in questbook than nothing

Where do i get the quest "wish you were here" which is needed to start all this? I'm level 35 and have no quests to do, I followed a thread to get here for the new Fellora Plants.

I dont have anything open about Belladonna either
    Last edited by bentleyboy01; 10-14-14 at 04:44 AM.

Fashion Designer
    So, I have only read halfway through the thread, and I realize that my post is two years later and that updates may have changed things, but this comment is for new players coming here for answers.

I always have 5 Fellora plants growing. I harvest as soon as I can spare the energy (so I grow five new ones every 2-3 days). They usually drop 2 dark seeds for every 5 Fellora plants. Sometimes I get a plant - maybe one out of every 10-12 Fellora harvested. It doesn't matter that I am maxed out on Fellora blossoms or that I don't need the coins. I do it for a source of dark seeds and plants. When I started sister sister, I was maxed on glimmer shards and dust (like everybody else), but I still have tons of Rafflesia and Pitcher plants... only Glimmer Traps are slowing things down, and they do drop more frequently than the other plants.

Good luck everyone!
    Jaymie :-)

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556