Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 06/05/14 Update Three Lessons For Ivy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Well bugger me. Just collected from the greenhouse, after doing the grocery shopping for the family. What did I get - a pitcher to go with my 21 others.

Disclaimer first - I know I am an seen an Aussie whinger, but, what tha!!!.

I have 7 inscriptions in the bank for sister sister. As all can read, I've held off trading and giving until I get the next 5 for this one. After 3 weeks, I'm still not near the 3rd inscription.

Anyone want to trade a few of my raffeselia (17 in inventory) for some low life traps?

Cheers
    Me please. I have 5 inscriptions already given to Sister Sister

30 Trap Plants
    6 Pitcher Plants
    7 Raffeselia

13 Blue shards
    12 Red dust
    17 dark seeds.

Decided to change strategy and collect a stash of things and then spend a day or 2 crafting so I am not so aware of my painfully slow progress.

Aargh!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by doobievilla View Post
    Its a long range goal. chill
    I can't chill. It is frustrating with such ridiculous drops. Collect from Castle get measly amount of coins. At least let us accomplish something when we collect. The number of plants needed is nuts especially when there's no guaranteed drop from anything.

Executive Chef
    I don't usually complain about the game but I just don't get TL using the same item needed for two different quests. This is just ridiculous. On the Sister Sister quest I have 4 inscriptions and on the A Little Persuasion quest I have 3 inscriptions. It is taking forever to get 5 of these things much less 20. I haven't gotten any glimmer fragments the last 3 times I collected from the Glimmergate. And Greselda's Castle doesn't always give one either plus you only get to collect from the castle about once a day. Do you get glimmer shards from any another source? With the need of 5 glimmer fragments to make one dark seed and 3 dark seeds to get one plant it is really getting aggravating. I have no problem with long term quests but it gets frustrating when you don't see any progress for days and days and days.

Why not make the Trade with Belladonna give an inscription too if not every time at least every other time?

Banned
    Its a long range Goal

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    Do you get glimmer shards from any another source? With the need of 5 glimmer fragments to make one dark seed and 3 dark seeds to get one plant it is really getting aggravating. I have no problem with long term quests but it gets frustrating when you don't see any progress for days and days and days. ?
    Collect from Griselda's dark garden too. Sometimes you get the pickles, sometimes the dots, sometimes seeds and very rarely plants which makes me do the happy dance. I hear ya, this is a ridiculous quest. There is ling term and then there's just no fun at all!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Decided to change strategy and collect a stash of things and then spend a day or 2 crafting so I am not so aware of my painfully slow progress.
    I stopped crafting around the weekend. I'm now up to 40 fragments, 56 shards and 3 seeds. Once I'm closer to maxing out I'll do a massive craft session and see what I get.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Ok, I'm in. I'll see how many collects until update.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I stopped crafting around the weekend. I'm now up to 40 fragments, 56 shards and 3 seeds. Once I'm closer to maxing out I'll do a massive craft session and see what I get.
    I tried that strategy and after the massive crafting session, I found that my fertilizer inventory was at too low of a level.

I now just:
    1) keep regular seeds and fertilizer topped off,
    2) grow dark seeds when I have at least 10 each of Glimmer Shards and Fragments, and
    3) grow Dark Plants when I have at least 6 Dark Seeds.

I only do this so my Seeds and Fertilizer inventory levels do not drop too low. With the upcoming Event this Thursday that may require Floral related things...., I recommend postponing the use of any strategy that could drain floral related supplies in case they are needed.

Executive Chef
    Over the last three days I collected enough glimmerbits to craft two plants. They were both traps, not the pitcher plants I needed for a trade. Five times yesterday the gate gave me nothing except coins and Griselda's castle gave me nothing as well. WTH?

At least there's an update tomorrow which will take my mind off this nonsense.

On the good news front, I did manage to craft my 60th magic cement, so I got that going for me, which is good.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-25-14 at 01:52 PM. Reason: removed off topic comment
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Just crafted the 5th inscription. In all it took about 1.5 months. I'm also gonna hold onto them and not give any to Sister, Sister in case another quest comes next month asking for 10 inscriptions.