Pile of seeds - 46. Was 3.
    Dark seeds - 2. Was 0.
    Shards - 19. Was 13.
    Fragments - 3. Was 2.

Traps - 20. Was 9.
    Pitchers - 16. Was 13.
    Raffeselia - 15. Was 11.

Fragments are my issue.

Therefore, I have made progress. In 11 days, made 27 plants and now have enough for 2 trades. BUT, I'm not going to start trading until I have ALL requirements. Not game to, just in case I hit a give button when not meaning to. Ps. I'm not even game to touch the sister sister button for fear it will take something from me.

I also believe I was correct about the faerie quest. We only had a limit of 30 of the packets but that request required 40. Understand TL fixed it ASAP, however, they need to QA before rolling out.

Was also somewhat correct on the glimmer bits trove (comments in another thread). They did trot out a gem only purchase, just not a trove. At 35 gems for 6 chops, thanks but no thanks. I'll stick to the hard way of getting my bits. If it had have been like the dust trove, I definitely would have purchased, maybe even 2 and then had a hard think about stocking up on gems, even though I never get a sale.

I suppose We are in a no win situation. TL will still get gem purchases from the really really die hards, no offence intended to anyone, and from new players just starting out. It's us stuck in the middle that understand that gems make the TL world go round but will not be hoodwinked into purchasing or speeding up just to continue on for an end result of - forking out another 100 gems for a tree that - well is going to give me something I am almost constantly maxed out on.

I'm now rather content to leave both of these quests in my book until SOME DAY they finally are accomplished and disappear.

Another rant over.

PS, O11, that was not real nice what you said to QZ about the kanga loose in the paddock. But I'll give you that one (not for QZ but It appears you have been reading up on AUS slang). On the other hand, you may be a sanga short of a picnic, or a stubble short of a six pack, or for those that don't get Aussie humour, as useless as an ashtray on a motor bike.

Mods, please let this one through. I've been good for the last few days and have sat on my warped sense of humour. Just couldn't resist. Now I'm off to the gate again.

Cheers all.
    Outhouse... I love you! I dont always get the indepth meaning of your jokes but i get the jist and it always makes me smile.
    On topic: how did you manage to pile so many pile of seeds. I use every 3 i get imediatrly for dark seed and those for plants. I have 0 of each. And not enough plants for even 1 inscription....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    Outhouse... I love you! I dont always get the indepth meaning of your jokes but i get the jist and it always makes me smile.
    On topic: how did you manage to pile so many pile of seeds. I use every 3 i get imediatrly for dark seed and those for plants. I have 0 of each. And not enough plants for even 1 inscription....
    Seeds for me are not a problem AT present. They pile up freely (pun intended) from 3 conservatories, the faerie respite and the newly acquired faerie flower bed. I think the magic garden also spews them out from time to time.

My problem is glimmer bits, however, as I said, I'm not being hoodwinked into purchasing a 6 chop at 35 gems a go for the chance of getting those drops to then make a few seeds, to then be back at square 1, forking out another 35 gems for the same thing. Over and out for that now as far as I am concerned.

Sorry, yes, we (I) do have a funny sense of humour, hopefully, someone here gets me. I could have trotted our a few more puns, but thought I couldn't do anymore, considering I did tell O11 he was useless. I hope he understood what I was saying. I think he does, but I do know hat he is going to come back to bite me. Love you O11.

Ps, I think the gender is correct, if not, please advise and I will address correctly from herein. Cheers

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, just went back to the gate. Collection - 1 shard, to go my 19 and NO, I repeats NO, fragments to marry up with my pathetic 3 in inventory.

This really is a sick joke. Before those winge that this is a long term goal - I understand that perfectly, however, the drop rates to even inch ahead are not there. As I said previously, there is long term, and well, there is this!

Drop rates need to be increased immediately.

Cheers

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Thanks. Now 2 days further on and I still have not got enough pitcher plants to craft 1 inscription. Aargh.
    And here is the latest news from belbarr22 about her progress on the Lessons for Ivy Update
    Day 12 since this quest came out and she has:

10 Glimmer Rafflesia (some collected from before this task started)
    20 Glimmer Trap Plants (some collected from before this task started)
    5 Glimmer Pitcher Plants
    7 Glimmer Shards
    3 Glimmer Fragments

She would be happier if she could at least have enough resources to craft 1 inscription and is hopeful that those kind developers at TL will do something to improve drop rates and frequency of Glimmer Pitcher Plants on her account.

Failure to respond to her polite requests are likely to result in further moaning.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Yep, just went back to the gate. Collection - 1 shard, to go my 19 and NO, I repeats NO, fragments to marry up with my pathetic 3 in inventory.

This really is a sick joke. Before those winge that this is a long term goal - I understand that perfectly, however, the drop rates to even inch ahead are not there. As I said previously, there is long term, and well, there is this!

Drop rates need to be increased immediately.

Cheers
    Well said.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post
    Seeds for me are not a problem AT present. They pile up freely (pun intended) from 3 conservatories, the faerie respite and the newly acquired faerie flower bed. I think the magic garden also spews them out from time to time.

My problem is glimmer bits, however, as I said, I'm not being hoodwinked into purchasing a 6 chop at 35 gems a go for the chance of getting those drops to then make a few seeds, to then be back at square 1, forking out another 35 gems for the same thing. Over and out for that now as far as I am concerned.

Sorry, yes, we (I) do have a funny sense of humour, hopefully, someone here gets me. I could have trotted our a few more puns, but thought I couldn't do anymore, considering I did tell O11 he was useless. I hope he understood what I was saying. I think he does, but I do know hat he is going to come back to bite me. Love you O11.

Ps, I think the gender is correct, if not, please advise and I will address correctly from herein. Cheers
    outhouse, you old ratbag! How ya goin'? I see you're flat out like a lizard drinkin' with the shards and fragments. I'm fifty k's south of woop woop on this one. Turn it up - I'm just playin' sillybuggers with QZ. I was agreein' with what I wrote...uhm....er....I mean READ yeah, that's it....on a kingdom wall 'bout the kangas. Anyhow, mate, have a tin out of the esky in the granny flat for me! Ooroo.
    Last edited by oliverrr11; 06-16-14 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Gabi said so

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    outhouse, you old ratbag! How ya goin'? I see you're flat out like a lizard drinkin' with the shards and fragments. I'm fifty k's south of woop woop on this one. Turn it up - I'm just playin' sillybuggers with QZ. I was agreein' with what I wrote...uhm....er....I mean READ yeah, that's it....on a kingdom wall 'bout the kangas. Anyhow, mate, have a tinny in the granny flat for me! Ooroo.
    You guys ARE aware that this is not English right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by patriziaf View Post
    Hi, I don't understand the messages in this topic, and I don't understand the 2 quests Sister, Sister and A Little Persuasion.
    Here my situation
    Attachment 13885

Attachment 13886

After A Little Persuasion arrived, I started to receive very few of one flower, and it's weeks now that I'm waiting to have enough flowers for the exchange and for the first new inscription.
    Is it a glitch/bug?
    Not a glitch or bug. It takes forever and there are 2 quests to craft flowers in the greenhouse and trade for an inscription. Don't give to the long term 20 inscription until the 5 are registered for the short term one. Once you move to the next step give them to the long term one. It is long, it is boring and it is monotonous. Zzzzzzzzzzz

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    outhouse, you old ratbag! How ya goin'? I see you're flat out like a lizard drinkin' with the shards and fragments. I'm fifty k's south of woop woop on this one. Turn it up - I'm just playin' sillybuggers with QZ. I was agreein' with what I wrote...uhm....er....I mean READ yeah, that's it....on a kingdom wall 'bout the kangas. Anyhow, mate, have a tin out of the esky in the granny flat for me! Ooroo.
    Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    You guys ARE aware that this is not English right?
    Reads like proper Australian to me! I'm an Aussie gal thru and thru!

And to keep on track of the thread, can it say how much I love the a Faerie flowerbed. I think it's one of the best little decorations and I love the drops. It's as good as the respite. I also would like more red fragments/shards to drop. A coin one that dropped a shard or fragment even just once a day would be good so we feel like we're going somewhere with the S/S goal.

It will be interesting to see what happens when the 3 months is up. Will there be a goal that drops inscriptions? Time will tell. Another good reason to take time with this one and not use gems.

Farm Supplier
    I'm so bored of this quest. That's the first time I've ever said that about a quest on this game.