Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sewknitty View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the best place to post, but my daughter purchased a combination of 100 gems, an Aqua Azteca and 15000 Blossom Possums for $1.99. She actually did receive all 15000 creatures, but I just thought I would mention the mistake.
    You're in the correct place. Haha I LOVE this bug. I sure love to see a forest full of Blossom Possums. Thank you for reporting.

Executive Chef
    Well this might not be a bug, but it is certainly an issue. During our most recent World Event/Forest Party, the community did not unlock the food or the runes. Obviously this is not due to a lack of trying on the part of those of us who are still playing the game. Either the counter was stuck, as it supposedly has been in the past, or we couldn't get enough points because people are dropping this game like hot potatoes now that S8 has obviously decided to only put minimal effort into this game going forward. Those of us who played should have received the food and runes just like we always do. If fewer people are playing, then S8 obviously needs to adjust the required number of points. If we can't unlock the community prizes this next time, there is no point in continuing to play that event at all because I don't need useless decorations and a final animal that the only way one can get it is to buy it or use loads of gems to speed breed.

Yes, S8, I am expecting an answer to this issue. Either give us the prizes that we earned or dramatically adjust the number of points needed going forward. Thank you.

Update: Elsa looked into and resolved this issue. Apparently the counter of community points was stuck again and did not register that we had earned the points, and, therefore, the prizes. Thank you, Elsa, for correcting this great injustice.
    Last edited by mymonta; 08-28-19 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Update

Grand Emperor
    This has been answered by CM.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Players definitely reached the community goals. There's a very old, rare bug where the thing collects the contributions (early adopters can attest to this occurring years ago), but then doesn't send it back down to the game. It's been given a proper kick and players will now see those rewards on next login.

I verified them on your game to make sure you got them properly as a real player, so you won't see the reward dialogs but the rewards are on your account. If you'd like to see the dialogs, PM me and I'll send you screenshots.

The current value pack for 34.99 is showing that you only get 100 gems for the current event...it is usuallt 1000. Is this an error?

Quote Originally Posted by luckylady00 View Post
    the current value pack for 34.99 is showing that you only get 100 gems for the current event...it is usuallt 1000. Is this an error?
    hello i can't send a message to support cause it wont log me in to ask. Please someone answer!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    This is the third time that I just go into the mine using one of my bombs, and after the first tap it goes into a video and I lose my other taps or it resets and I lose my taps and i have one less bomb. Aggggrh.

Rhino Keeper
    So we get punished by S8, we get less bombs for breeding and then lose our chance to get runes. If this is how S8 treats us, I will leave the game every time an unwanted video plays. Will not get any of the games advertised in video!!!!!!

I don't care if I don't finish events by doing this.

Host(ess)
    Not Sure if this is the place to mention this or not but i'm gonna mention it here anyway

I started playin #RestaurantStory again, had to make a new game. Anyway, going through the beginers quests; got to the #FantasyForest game one, download for 6 Gems and EXP. Doing it through the quest i couldn't download it, it kept saying something about the URL is wrong that there was a error with the URL.

I Downloaded it through Google Play Store but haven't recived My Reward. What do I do?
    Happy Cooking
    May God Bless You & Yours

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMustang93 View Post
    Not Sure if this is the place to mention this or not but i'm gonna mention it here anyway

I started playin #RestaurantStory again, had to make a new game. Anyway, going through the beginers quests; got to the #FantasyForest game one, download for 6 Gems and EXP. Doing it through the quest i couldn't download it, it kept saying something about the URL is wrong that there was a error with the URL.

I Downloaded it through Google Play Store but haven't recived My Reward. What do I do?
    Have you received your goal on any other Storm8 game if you play any others?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    I?m getting kicked out of the mine too when I?m in there trying to find runes. When I go back in it has used my tries. I?ve tried fixes, but nothing is working. This is on my iPad, my iPhone works fine. I use a VPN so I?m going to try disabling to see if that helps. I?ll update. VPN did no affect
    Last edited by GigiK1954; 10-25-20 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Update post