Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Executive Chef
    Nope, I'm not having that problem. Mine keeps telling me I can watch a video for prizes, but then every time I try to, it says "video failed to load." There are about as many types of glitches in the game as there are animals. I kid, I kid. Don't anyone get upset.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Anyone else?s mine crashing frequently? My second account - which still has a few plots left to expand to - loses bombs and anything Iv got from that bomb time and time again by being thrown out of the mine. It?s infuriating
    Sorry to hear that you are having issue. Usually crashing is related to device. Try the suggestions in Post 1 and/or contact Support: support form so an agent can check your game.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Nope, I'm not having that problem. Mine keeps telling me I can watch a video for prizes, but then every time I try to, it says "video failed to load." There are about as many types of glitches in the game as there are animals. I kid, I kid. Don't anyone get upset.
    Try viewing the video at different times of the day. Also make sure you have strong internet connections.

Executive Chef
    Well, I guess it will take me longer to run out of space if I can?t gather runes consistently lol

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Well, I guess it will take me longer to run out of space if I can?t gather runes consistently lol
    lol you're funny. I will suggest that you go to Support so they can investigate into your account and give you specific advise to solve this. All the best!

Farm Supplier
    There are a few typo’s in the current storybook - e.g. missing second s in grass, bak instead of back, not that it is of any impact.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmiddle View Post
    There are a few typo’s in the current storybook - e.g. missing second s in grass, bak instead of back, not that it is of any impact.
    Thanks for bringing this up. I've flagged these over.

Executive Chef
    Not sure if this is exactly where I need to be posting this. I downloaded Home Design as it was offering 1,500 points for the current leaderboard event. I got the leaderboard points which shot me to first place (so the 1,500 points definitely registered) and also won me a chest and the habitat. I don’t know what was in the chest, nothing in my inventory from it and the habitat has not appeared in my inventory yet, I force closed but haven’t deleted and downloaded again, I’m hoping I don’t have to do that. I don’t mind about the chest so much but I did this to ensure I achieved the habitat and it not showing up is a bit of a bummer. Maybe it just needs some time? Is there anything else I can do or do I need to contact support? All iOS up to date etc. Any advice welcome, thanks.

*Logged out of the game for a few hours and both rewards finally made it to my inventory when I opened my game just now. So problem solved.
    Last edited by AuntyRose32; 04-14-19 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Problem fixed
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Farm Supplier
    I'm not sure if this is the best place to post, but my daughter purchased a combination of 100 gems, an Aqua Azteca and 15000 Blossom Possums for $1.99. She actually did receive all 15000 creatures, but I just thought I would mention the mistake.