Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Another problem I've seen is that my Pyro Pony is at level 10 but in the album it only has 2 stars. I have no other Pyro Ponies. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Can you let us know which round you experienced this on in the Battlegrounds?

I don't recall which round it was on - I think at round 100 I got extra energy? It happened one of the following levels - though this time with a twist - I was on my last battle with the extra energy when the running horse popped up and presto I lost the round (that I would have won, having had a critical hit already).

I think there was an energy award around level 50 or 60 as well - it happened there, and at least one other time.

Executive Chef
    I just lost ~ 8,000!
    I was upgrading an Earth Habitat, and needed to move it to make it fit. Then I realized I could move another one, and fit them better. I moved the second one, then I forgot to hit "Place" before trying to move the first one again. The pony started running, then suddenly my Earth Habitat shrank back to small size and my bank account dropped from over 49,000 to 41,000. Now I'm unable to upgrade, as I don't have enough money, when I had already upgraded it before I had to move it! I don't know of anything that cost 8,000 that I could have clicked on accidentally. Any ideas?
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    BTW, it seems like my rating is tied to how many stars I collect, not how many neighbors I visit. Without a wall, this is even more difficult to track. I don't have time to visit ALL of my neighbors repeatedly each day. Is there any way to indicate which neighbors you still have stars to collect from? It could be as simple as leaving their names above Stormie until you have all their stars, or as complex as having a counter showing how many you have collected or still need, AND how many are currently available!
    I have a lot of neighbors, and I've just gotten over 3 stars, and I visit them all multiple times daily. I was shocked that I only had two stars when I was visiting them all so much! Even 3 stars feels low to me, since I've been to them all daily multiple times.
    Anyway, a way to track that would be nice. Thanks, Annie

Farm Supplier
    I got the pop up on my Ipod touch 5G to try this game. Every time I try to DL it, it just sends me back to the original game I was playing. Thoughts?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mbpharr View Post
    I got the pop up on my Ipod touch 5G to try this game. Every time I try to DL it, it just sends me back to the original game I was playing. Thoughts?
    Can you try downloading it directly from the App Store?

Farm Supplier
    I've tried that too and it just times out.

Executive Chef
    I have 20/21 awards showing, when there are more than 21 possible. I have 4 it is telling me to collect, but from what I've read here, if I collect one, it will make all of the other goals disappear. I don't know what to do. Should I accept one of the gifts, which will probably cause the window to disappear, because it thinks I've already won all available prizes? Or should I just wait, hold tight until this issue is fixed, and not accept anything?
    Thanks! Annie
    Attachment 14487

Executive Chef
    I have a goal popped up today called Yak attack
    It asked me to hatch 1 hydro yak
    Which I already done and it it's ticked
    But then asks me to finish 80. More battles
    And won't get that I already did
    I mean is couldn't hatch the egg if I wasn't done with the battles

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I have 20/21 awards showing, when there are more than 21 possible. I have 4 it is telling me to collect, but from what I've read here, if I collect one, it will make all of the other goals disappear. I don't know what to do. Should I accept one of the gifts, which will probably cause the window to disappear, because it thinks I've already won all available prizes? Or should I just wait, hold tight until this issue is fixed, and not accept anything?
    Thanks! Annie
    Attachment 14487
    I have 23 goal out of 21 goals done according the window

I did collect the prizes and passed 21
    The game still allows me to complete the achievements

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast