Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I have 9 hours left on the storybook but the mine is no longer dropping feathers....its fruits for the new event that started today. How am I supposed to finish the storybook??
    I also got feather together with fruit earlier, not often though. Keep trying.

Unhappy

"1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and it's version number
    2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
    3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
    4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem"

1. I am using a Samsung Note 8
    2. Fantasy Story 1.8.0.1g
    3. The problem happens when I am watching the ads so I can get free perks and afterwards it says you have received "0 nil" and I don't get anything. The first few times I watch them it gives me things like coins, etx. then after about 2 or 3 ads it starts saying "0 nil".
    4. I don't have a screen shot

Is this a bug?

Grand Emperor
    Did you complete watching the ads? You should get something if you did, and yes it's a bug in that case.

Please contact Support: support form so an agent can check. See here if you are new to contacting Support. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Did you complete watching the ads? You should get something if you did, and yes it's a bug in that case.

Please contact Support: support form so an agent can check. See here if you are new to contacting Support. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form
    Yes I watched the whole ad each time.

I started with 39 runes. I just bought a pack of 5 bombs. I used the first one in the mine and got 3 runes. so my total runes after that was 43. Then after using the 2nd bomb and getting 2 more runes my total count runes went back down to 41. After the 3rd bomb and collecting 2 more runes my total count is still only 41. I feel *****ed out of my money. Can we please fix this?

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for your update. Oh dear, sorry to hear that you are losing runes. While you are seeking help from Support regarding your video rewards, please ask the Agent to check on your runes and bombs as well.

Fashion Designer
    FYI, there is something weird happening with the Bobtailed Bay in its battle animation at level 4. When it lands after making a strike, part of the chest below the head doesn't move back to standing position in sync with the rest of the body, so it looks like the chest "opens" in a kind of grotesque way. It does move back, it's just a beat behind the rest of the figure.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    FYI, there is something weird happening with the Bobtailed Bay in its battle animation at level 4. When it lands after making a strike, part of the chest below the head doesn't move back to standing position in sync with the rest of the body, so it looks like the chest "opens" in a kind of grotesque way. It does move back, it's just a beat behind the rest of the figure.
    Is this happening in Battlegrounds or Colosseum?

Fashion Designer
    FYI to s8: you have grand uni egg showing in the value pack, but when you click on it it's not grand uni it's GI Joey

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    FYI to s8: you have grand uni egg showing in the value pack, but when you click on it it's not grand uni it's GI Joey
    I've reported this over. Thanks.