Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that guys. They advised us to reboot and it worked for others and me. Please contact Support: support form so an agent can check your games.

Im so angry right now - I played whole 3 seasons of cooking dash and spent 22€ Euro and didnt get my promised 1056 gems! Never again will I try to get ,free‘ gems by paying money in another game

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprince0313 View Post
    Im so angry right now - I played whole 3 seasons of cooking dash and spent 22€ Euro and didnt get my promised 1056 gems! Never again will I try to get ,free‘ gems by paying money in another game
    Do you have any ad blocking software on your device? They may interfere with earning gems. Restart your game and check again.

Please can the game designers make the text in the game large enough to be legible for those playing on a phone who do not have an iphone.

I cannot read the small text under santa paws stocking stuffers and the small text under festive foals collect pretty presents
    So i have no idea what tasks we had to do to collect them

I also can't find a relevant forum guide.
    I suspect one thing is hatching as i just got some presents

Not all players have an ipod or tablet.
    The android tablet i have can't handle the game so no use using it.

Please increase text size

Mistake there in last post. I meant who do npt have an ipad or usable tablet.
    I have an iphone

Grand Emperor
    Are you able to zoom in and enlarge them? Try changing the font size setting on your device.

Get pretty presents by participating in events and tournaments. Complete it to get Festive Foal.
    Get Stocking Stuffers from breeding and hatching. Complete it to get Santa Paws.

See Post 1 of Season's Greetings! New Animals and More in December!

The latest story book that only has 19hrs left and I am STILL trying to get the snowy egret so I have no doubt I will not be to get at least the second animal let alone finish it. Why should people who can?t always afford gems be unable to finish these events! Why can?t we go back to the old way of doing these, where we at least had a chance of getting two animals even if we couldn?t finish the lot

Executive Chef
    I have 9 hours left on the storybook but the mine is no longer dropping feathers....its fruits for the new event that started today. How am I supposed to finish the storybook??
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I have 9 hours left on the storybook but the mine is no longer dropping feathers....its fruits for the new event that started today. How am I supposed to finish the storybook??
    There doesn't seem to be an issue regarding the payouts for the Frosted Feathers. I've checked and verified with the support team that it's working just fine. You may just need to give it a few more tries to get the Frosted Feathers.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I just got a feather, they're just not easy. Good luck