Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    The album shows my level 10 animals as only having 2 stars (instead of 3).
    This is a known issue and will be fixed in a future update.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollie1922 View Post
    I reached level 10 today & now my goals list icon has gone so I have no new goals now?
    When you level up you'll receive more goals. However, when you run out of goals, your achievements may also not be available until you level up and trigger more goals. This is known and is set to be fixed in a future update.

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    One of my habitats gets sparkles about every 10 seconds or so... It's placed in the North corner, next to the breeding tree area. Again, no rush. it gives me 200 coins each time it sparkles.
    Both sparkle reports have been passed forward. Thanks!

New Resident

missing stamina

I was replying to one of the posts about missing stamina. Just had this happen to me also. running creature and poof, stamina gone. I am on an iPhone 5C.
    Last edited by reidjec; 07-28-14 at 04:36 PM. Reason: incomplete

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chibi531 View Post
    I'm having a problem where extra energy awarded from the battle arena disappears without my using it.

eg. I win a battle that gives me 3 extra energy. Counter now shows 4/2. Then towards the end of my next battle (battle is still going on), I get the running animal logo indicating that the app is communicating with the server, and when that battle ends I am at 0/2, when I should be at 3/2. This has happened at least twice now.

This is on an iPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by reidjec View Post
    I was replying to one of the posts about missing stamina. Just had this happen to me also. running creature and poof, stamina gone. I am on an iPhone 5C.
    Can you let us know which round you experienced this on in the Battlegrounds?

New Resident
    Hello, I'm on iOS and have version 1.1
    I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but, my only problem in the games is I don't get any bombs for mining. I was in the middle of evolving an animal when I got the mining feature but didn't get any bombs. I did an additional evolution after that and again, no bombs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 420puffit View Post
    Hello, I'm on iOS and have version 1.1
    I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but, my only problem in the games is I don't get any bombs for mining. I was in the middle of evolving an animal when I got the mining feature but didn't get any bombs. I did an additional evolution after that and again, no bombs.
    I think you get bombs for breeding. When you place your egg on nest.
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    I can't gift my neighbors ~ I'm never given that offer.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    I think you get bombs for breeding. When you place your egg on nest.
    You're right! Lol guess I'm just use to DS logic

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    I can't gift my neighbors ~ I'm never given that offer.
    Do you mean the gift button is not active/not displayed in your neighbour list? Or that you don't get the option to gift back when you accept a gift? Or that you can only send gifts to three of your neighbours each day?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Do you mean the gift button is not active/not displayed in your neighbour list? Or that you don't get the option to gift back when you accept a gift? Or that you can only send gifts to three of your neighbours each day?

Hmm...I must have posted this twice....sorry about that!

But yes ~ all of the above except the last one ~ because I'm not offered that option.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Hmm...I must have posted this twice....sorry about that!

But yes ~ all of the above except the last one ~ because I'm not offered that option.
    I'll continue on your other thread
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast