Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Farm Supplier
    I reached level 10 today & now my goals list icon has gone so I have no new goals now?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    The album shows my level 10 animals as only having 2 stars (instead of 3).
    Mine, too. I have a couple that are evolved from Level 9, so Level 10 or "Epic", but only show 2 stars in album.

Also, in the mine, the writing that pops up to say "Start Mining" and "Keep Mining" are off the Left side of the screen so far I can only see the g! part of the phrase. I'm on an iPhone 4, if that helps.

Also experiencing some little "Glitches" in the battle scenes, but it's been much worse in DS for a long time, and still works correctly most of the time. The pictures flicker, sometimes the characters disappear for a few seconds, just weird little glitches like that.

Overall, it seems to be working well, and I'm having fun. I think the animals are cute.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Mine, too. I have a couple that are evolved from Level 9, so Level 10 or "Epic", but only show 2 stars in album.

Also, in the mine, the writing that pops up to say "Start Mining" and "Keep Mining" are off the Left side of the screen so far I can only see the g! part of the phrase. I'm on an iPhone 4, if that helps.

Also experiencing some little "Glitches" in the battle scenes, but it's been much worse in DS for a long time, and still works correctly most of the time. The pictures flicker, sometimes the characters disappear for a few seconds, just weird little glitches like that.

Overall, it seems to be working well, and I'm having fun. I think the animals are cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    The album shows my level 10 animals as only having 2 stars (instead of 3).
    Same issue with the album... on iPad3. Otherwise pretty smooth and I'm enjoying the game!

Executive Chef
    Attachment 14425
    The counter looks like I'm about to hit the max number of awards (19/21) on the counter, but I still have a lot of progress to go on lots of the goals. I'm afraid mine will disappear like the others have when they hit the max.
    Thanks, Annie
    EDIT: I'm up to 20/21, and have notification that I've gotten another one, but I'm afraid to open it and accept, because I don't want it to disappear like the other player's did.
    Any news on this bug yet?? Thanks!!
    Last edited by jim23cash; 07-28-14 at 02:29 AM.

I agree this game needs to have a Wall.

Where can user turn off "Direct Invites?"

Thank you.

Last edited by PawPrincess; 07-28-14 at 01:18 AM.

Executive Chef
    I hate to mention it - it's such a teensy problem - but I'm getting a little more food and coin for my gold than it says. No hurry on fixing this one. I can live with it.

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	14437

The only problem i have encountered so far are sparkles over my farm. They are not there when i first enter my island but they appear within a few seconds.. No biggie just strange

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rivalotka2 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	14437

The only problem i have encountered so far are sparkles over my farm. They are not there when i first enter my island but they appear within a few seconds.. No biggie just strange
    One of my habitats gets sparkles about every 10 seconds or so... It's placed in the North corner, next to the breeding tree area. Again, no rush. it gives me 200 coins each time it sparkles.

Fashion Designer
    It just happened once when I was looking at where my expansion possibilities lay. The river that flows out of the plateau reversed and flowed upwards for a short time, which appeared like a blue water streak on the screen, then it returned to normal. I am using an iPad Mini. Have not been able to recreate.

Thanks.

I'm having a problem where extra energy awarded from the battle arena disappears without my using it.

eg. I win a battle that gives me 3 extra energy. Counter now shows 4/2. Then towards the end of my next battle (battle is still going on), I get the running animal logo indicating that the app is communicating with the server, and when that battle ends I am at 0/2, when I should be at 3/2. This has happened at least twice now.

This is on an iPhone

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast