Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Host(ess)
    The German translation for menu (Speisekarte) is wrong in this context. Speisekarte is the menu in a restaurant. The menu on a computer screen is Menue (actually the word ends with an u that has two dots above it but when I type it in it shows a question mark)
    Last edited by Bexx85; 07-25-14 at 11:05 AM.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thanks, Jtm101! This has been reported and will be fixed in a future update.

Hi, Bexx85. Thank you for the report. We've passed this on to our team.

I just finished beating the ancient sloth level 40 in the battle arena and instead of getting the sloth in my storage, the game closed and I still don't have the sloth in my storage after opening the game back up. What's up with that?

The coin max on my habitats is less than what is displayed in the info bar. For example, after leaving my fire plateau overnight, I only had 100 coins in it, although it has a max of 250. The animals should have have generated for than that overnight.

IOS version 7.0.4, playing game version 1.1
    thanks

This game need communication not just adding neighbors so why the the wall where we used to talk to our friends are removed from this game????

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    This is by design. You can add neighbors by visiting Community members and using the Invite button. Or, if you have your friend's Storm8 ID, you can add them.
    This game need communication not just adding neighbors so why the the wall where we used to talk to our friends are removed from this game???? What is this weird aspect

Fashion Designer
    When the game is launched the music plays for a second or two, even if you have music turned off within the game. Can this be fixed?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lanja85 View Post
    This game need communication not just adding neighbors so why the the wall where we used to talk to our friends are removed from this game???? What is this weird aspect
    Exactly
    That's what prevented me form quoting so many games before
    Was the neighbours chat

Where is the fun
    If we can't discuses breeding and combos

Someone one suggested to me
    That's because they wanted the game to be friendly for kids

But as long as I remember
    There is age limit on the games
    Was it 14 ? Can't remember

But I predict this game not gonna have the same success as dragon without the wall

How iam supposed to tell neighbors than am on holiday don't delete me just yet

I reached level 10 today, and the book with goals disappeared as well as the star underneath it with the achievements (where you receive gems for planting X amount of food and feeding Y amount of animals etc). I am playing on an ipad mini and also opened it up on my ipod touch 5th gen, and it's the same across both devices. I understand if the book disappeared because I had completed the current goals, but I certainly had not come close to completing the achievements. I tried force closing my device as well as deleting and reinstalling the app. Neither helped.

Fashion Designer
    The album shows my level 10 animals as only having 2 stars (instead of 3).
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast