Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Quote Originally Posted by mimara1212 View Post
    Version 1.0.0.
    I have a minor problem on my app and it includes how the eggs are tilted and don't sit on top of the nests correctly as they used to! Thats it! Everything else seems to move smoothly!
    Attachment 14285
    Thanks for letting us know! We'll take a look and see what the issue is.

I have problem with expanding the land in fantasy forest it doesn't show what's needed to expand I need help pleaseClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	14296

Last edited by kooky panda; 07-21-14 at 07:45 AM. Reason: enlarged photo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lanja85 View Post
    I have problem with expanding the land in fantasy forest it doesn't show what's needed to expand I need help pleaseClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	14296
    Me too

The Honorable Panda
    Are you giving the game type to finish downloading?

Try restarting your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I did but nothing happend, I deleted the app and reinstalled the game but it's still the same most the player having the same issue it need to be fixed

Nightclub Owner
    SparklingOctopus has responded that they're investigating the issue. Please see this thread on the expansion issue.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Version 1.0.0.
    I have a minor problem on my app and it includes how the eggs are tilted and don't sit on top of the nests correctly as they used to! Thats it! Everything else seems to move smoothly!
    Attachment 14285
    This is now fixed if you update to 1.1!

Thanks for fixing that problem! I updated to 1.1 now and I don't know if this is a bug or if it's a new feature! In version 1.0 we could communicate on our neighbors walls! Now we don't have walls! I'm just asking if it's a bug or not?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thanks for fixing that problem! I updated to 1.1 now and I don't know if this is a bug or if it's a new feature! In version 1.0 we could communicate on our neighbors walls! Now we don't have walls! I'm just asking if it's a bug or not?
    This is by design. You can add neighbors by visiting Community members and using the Invite button. Or, if you have your friend's Storm8 ID, you can add them.

Fashion Designer
    I found a bug with the in-game music. In all TL games i play without music or sounds. I managed to find how to turn off sounds & music in this game, BUT it still plays the game music when loading the app. Once the app is loaded the music is muted, but only after playing for a few seconds while loading each time. Force closing hasnt fixed this.

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast