Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Stamina

I just won the battle against the crystal unicorn but I didn't receive my prize.. Well I didn't receive the stamina that it said was part of the prize. And after reading some of the comments I see I'm not the first person with this problem. What do we do now?
    Last edited by bexxtastic; 09-04-14 at 05:44 PM.

New Resident
    Hi. I'm playing with IOS with Version 1.2. Is it possible that no one gets above level 30? I have collected more than 87.700 points and can't see any progress with my stars. I also can't see any neighbors above level 30. Is there are known problem? I couldn't find anything about it in the previous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by iptanni View Post
    Hi. I'm playing with IOS with Version 1.2. Is it possible that no one gets above level 30? I have collected more than 87.700 points and can't see any progress with my stars. I also can't see any neighbors above level 30. Is there are known problem? I couldn't find anything about it in the previous posts.
    Level 30 is the current maximum. You won't be able to to above level 30 unless we raise the cap. Sorry for any confusion!

After breeding it said that I receive 3 explosives but did not get it when I checked my storage. Before mining I have 12 explosives. In the middle of mining the game closed. After restart I lost 3 explosives. Is this a bug? By the way I'm playing on iOS.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl1218 View Post
    After breeding it said that I receive 3 explosives but did not get it when I checked my storage. Before mining I have 12 explosives. In the middle of mining the game closed. After restart I lost 3 explosives. Is this a bug? By the way I'm playing on iOS.
    You may of experienced an out of sync error. Before entering your mine, make sure you do other things in the game first. You may also want to visit another island to make sure you game is synced up with the servers.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You may of experienced an out of sync error. Before entering your mine, make sure you do other things in the game first. You may also want to visit another island to make sure you game is synced up with the servers.
    Did battles and planted food before entering the mine before this happened. I'll try your second suggestion.
    Is there any way I can get back the explosives I lost?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl1218 View Post
    Did battles and planted food before entering the mine before this happened. I'll try your second suggestion.
    Is there any way I can get back the explosives I lost?
    You can send an email to support@teamlava.com.
    I am not sure if you can get the items back. It depends on what really happened in your game .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    This is more an issue than a bug... Without a wall, I can't tell when a neighbor quits. And since they don't lose stars if they don't play, they keep a high star rating even if they are totally gone. Me, I lose stars every day, so I have to rush to visit as many players as possible to try to keep my rating. If I visit all my neighbors daily, and half of them never have anything to collect, my rating drops, EVEN THOUGH IM VISITING EVERYONE!
    I think your rating needs to drop a little less if you play, and it needs to drop if you don't play. How can I even pick new neighbors if the high ratings are untrue? How do I know if my neighbor is just on vacation, or has truly quit?
    We need some way to tell, maybe just a box that we check that says: vacation, or I quit, or taking a break or something!
    And please, no one that hasn't played in a month should have a four star rating! That's crazy!
    Ok. Rant done. Thank you. Annie

EDIT: oh, I forgot this; When I want to go back and visit neighbors who didn't have anything to collect earlier, I can't tell which ones I still need to collect from. It would be great if there were a small number next to the name of your neighbors that shows how many stars you have collected OR how many you still need from that player. Then I don't have to visit them all again. It would be even greater if there were some way to indicate if they were available now, like having the number be green if they are available, and red if not. Thanks, Annie
    Last edited by jim23cash; 09-12-14 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Forgot some of rant. ;)
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    Okay I'm almost positive I only recieved 2 bombs for a 16hr egg. What exactly is the earning rate for these as it seems like I should have gotten at least 3
    Main id: squinn1981

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by unfriend View Post
    My lightning leopard is invisible in the evolution flower. I have deleted the game and reinstalled, restarted my iPad and it is still invisible. I have the latest version of the game. Anyone else having this problem?
    I'm having the same issue with my lightning leopard. It s?ys it's still evolving but it's not. It'll even let me evolve another animal while it's saying it's evolving the lightning leopard.