Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by granzen4 View Post
    I have a new expansion sign and can see a yellow animal, but when I try to expand it says I need to be at level 101.
    Sorry I started a new thread instead of using this one.
    Please check the iTunes store and update to version 1.2
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I am getting sparkles from visits but no tips. This has been happening since update. I have deleted game and redownloaded twice but same problem.

I double checked and the right amount of coins are being added. It is just note displaying the + 250.
    Last edited by granzen4; 08-28-14 at 03:12 PM. Reason: More info

Quote Originally Posted by granzen4 View Post
    I am getting sparkles from visits but no tips. This has been happening since update. I have deleted game and redownloaded twice but same problem.

I double checked and the right amount of coins are being added. It is just note displaying the + 250.
    This is happening for me also.

I would like to know when the new Battleground levels will be here. The game is not much fun with no battles. Also where is the arena? Maybe they should have finished this game before releasing it.
    The issue with the tips, as mentioned above, has been going on since early this morning. I would think all players are having this problem. You see, I cannot ask my neighbors.

My habitats do not read the correct amount of coins after they have been sparkled. This never happened before the update. They would sparkle and still show the large amount of coins.

The coins I receive seem to be correct compared to what I was getting before the update.
    But the amount it shows I have in the habitat seems to be the mix up.

I have included pictures. 1 before collecting and 1 right after I collected showing the amount differences.

I am on an iPhone 5 and have the latest version of the game.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	117.9 KB 
ID:	15192   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	116.5 KB 
ID:	15191  
    Last edited by deathunbalanced; 08-29-14 at 07:58 AM.

I put a Pegasus dragon on my nest approximately 18 hrs ago and I still have 14 hrs to go. ???? I also have the issue with the sparkled habitats not showing correct coin count, although the coins do add up correctly in total. my ID is Icre8mylife, iPad 2 game version is 1.9.4. Thanks.

Also, I just noticed that the time on this forum is incorrect. it shows that I posted at 6:05 pm and it is actually 11:05 am PDST

Quote Originally Posted by deathunbalanced View Post
    My habitats do not read the correct amount of coins after they have been sparkled. This never happened before the update. They would sparkle and still show the large amount of coins.

The coins I receive seem to be correct compared to what I was getting before the update.
    But the amount it shows I have in the habitat seems to be the mix up.

I have included pictures. 1 before collecting and 1 right after I collected showing the amount differences.

I am on an iPhone 5 and have the latest version of the game.
    The sparkle means you have been visited by a neighbor and receive a bonus when collecting from that habitat!

Thank you! I do know it means I was visited and helped, but I was just not sure why my habitats suddenly started reading different coins amounts after that happens.

It is like the habitats have stopped counting the visits and just show what your creatures have accumulated on their own.
    But it was not doing that before the update. Just started it.

So I thought I would mention it. As it was not doing this before the update I assumed it was a glitch.
    Is it not then? It is supposed to be reading 1 amount when you tap on your habitat but if a friend has helped you, you will collect a different amount than the one shown?

I'm at level 65 in new battleground. I have 2 lives. After I select my animal the game closes. When I return I still gave 2 lives.
    It just won't let me play level 65.