Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Executive Chef
    Not a big deal:
    Towards the end of the description for the Planther I think it is referred to as a Plantler or I could just be reading it wrong lol
    Main id: squinn1981

New Resident
    I agree that the game needs a chat otherwise ur just playing by yourself with no interaction with the other players.

Ever since the latest update, one of my habitats is frozen. I can’t move it, collect from it, or get access to the animals.
    I’m playing on iPad 2, IOS 6.1.3. Game version 1.1.
    I have tried force closing the game, hard restart of the iPad, deleting and reinstalling game. Still the same.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    Ever since the latest update, one of my habitats is frozen. I can’t move it, collect from it, or get access to the animals.
    I have tried force closing the game, hard restart of the iPad, deleting and reinstalling game. Still the same.
    Thank you for sharing this. Can you let me know which habitat is frozen and which creatures you have in the habitat so we can take a look?

It's a nature preserve with two fairy ferrets.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1001.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	14932

If I inserted that picture right, it's the one with a coin in it.

Farm Supplier
    I have minor bugs on the battlegrounds. Sometimes in a battle, the pyro pony comes up even though my connection is fine. The first time it happened, my opponent was restored to full health but the health bar was red. The second time, it happened right before the battle and ended in my creature having almost no health even though it was full before. This is a really minor thing and it isn't bothering me, but I thought you should know.

Also, there is a typo. When you reach level 15 and the goal for the crystal unicorn comes up, it says "magestic" instead of "majestic".

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    Some of my habitats say "+-33" coins (for example) and when I click "collect" on them, it actually TAKES AWAY that number of coins!!! Not cool! Working on getting a picture up now.

ETA image:

ETA: Restarted app and it's not happening anymore and, as far as I can tell, I was credited back for the deductions. Still...weird.
    This is happening to me also.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfall0 View Post
    This is happening to me also.
    Can you please try restarting the app and let us know if this is still happening for you?

Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    I was moving my habitats around, and suddenly I could move the "frozen" one. It appeared to be standing half on top of the "wicket thicket",
    so obviously it's not possible to move it back to where it was. I don't know what happened, but I'm happy it's back to normal. Thank you.

I have a new expansion sign and can see a yellow animal, but when I try to expand it says I need to be at level 101.
    Sorry I started a new thread instead of using this one.