Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Quote Originally Posted by GigiK1954 View Post
    I?m getting kicked out of the mine too when I?m in there trying to find runes. When I go back in it has used my tries. I?ve tried fixes, but nothing is working. This is on my iPad, my iPhone works fine. I use a VPN so I?m going to try disabling to see if that helps. I?ll update. VPN did no affect
    The issue was reported earlier. Storm8 has told us to contact support if you are having the issue. The link is support.storm8.com
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    This is the third time that I just go into the mine using one of my bombs, and after the first tap it goes into a video and I lose my other taps or it resets and I lose my taps and i have one less bomb. Aggggrh.
    I feel your pain

I have lost 4 bombs so far. I get into the mine and as soon as I tap anywhere the game crashes. This is the third day so far for me that this problem has presented itself.

Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    I have lost 4 bombs so far. I get into the mine and as soon as I tap anywhere the game crashes. This is the third day so far for me that this problem has presented itself.
    The advice from Storm8 is to contact support if you are having an issue with crashing in the mine.

Link: support.storm8.com

A temporary workaround is to mine on an iPhone if you are using an iPad device. It shouldn’t crash on iPhone.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

The games were unavailable for a time this morning due to maintenance so why wasn’t this crashing problem resolved? I just tried to mine and it crashed again!

Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    The games were unavailable for a time this morning due to maintenance so why wasn’t this crashing problem resolved? I just tried to mine and it crashed again!
    The maintenance was for daylight savings time
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Farm Supplier
    So is there any chance at all that the Storm8 team is going to fix the mine crashing issue?
    If not, can we request our gems to be transferred to a different Storm8 game like Dragon Story?
    I have not been able to get to the second goal statue till the last day of the month long game

If I cannot play the game on my own & mine for expansions then what is the point?

I?ve been having a huge issue where any time I collect a thing in the mines the game instantly crashes

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonGamer070 View Post
    I?ve been having a huge issue where any time I collect a thing in the mines the game instantly crashes
    I am facing the same thing. Is there any solution to this?

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465