Page 46 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cuffy1 View Post
    Have to do that all the time as I'm level 200 and it throws me out all the time, thanks for trying x
    Thank you for reinstalling and sorry it didn't work, was hoping it would. I've passed in your update to them. Hopefully someone can help to check soon.

Host(ess)
    At first, I couldn't take the pearl out of storage. Once I finally got it into my forest by logging into another device, when the pearl is ready, it shows a check mark, but there is no option for collection. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue. No additional starfish for me. 😒

Grand Emperor
    Have to do that all the time as I'm level 200 and it throws me out all the time, thanks for trying x
    Can you send a request to Support and send me your ticket number via private message? Both links are in my signature. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunei View Post
    At first, I couldn't take the pearl out of storage. Once I finally got it into my forest by logging into another device, when the pearl is ready, it shows a check mark, but there is no option for collection. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue. No additional starfish for me. ��
    Can you reinstall your game and try again? Please make sure you are using the latest software and game versions. Please post a screenshot if issue persists. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I have started to have weird problem recently. Every time I mine, and hit all the needed runes for expanding - it shows 80/80 - EXPAND NOW. Once I click on Expand now - it takes me to the explanation plots, and then - THE LAST RUNES I COLLECTED FROM MINE - VANISH...it doesn't count the runes from the last mining. Showing me 78/80 or 79/80. Bombs were taken - the ones I used. But the final runes just disappear and I have to use NEW bombs to get the runes, even though I technically ALREADY HAD all the runes needed. This has happened at least six times for now.
    Same thing happens here. Just wantrd to complain a little.
    Honestly contacting support is way too much of a hassle, I can't even do it from my phone which is the device I play on.

I get that you guys are just the messengers and you can't give other advice nor fix the issue, but these kinds of errors shouldn't be consistently happening in the first place.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Can you send a request to Support and send me your ticket number via private message? Both links are in my signature. Thanks.
    Sorry been on holiday so no wifi, logged back in, and it's finally appeared. Thanks for all your help x

Hello... I did not receive my 250 starfish reward for upgrading my solar shell to level 12 which is really frustrating as I stopped feeding my other creatures as this was a time sensitive project. Here is my proof, last nights photo I was over 1000 and solar shell challenge was still up. I completed this morning, clicked collect reward she. It appeared, but it did not work, pic two of this morning, I received my starfish for breeding and hatching and planting, but solar shell challenge is gone and I am not above 1250 which I would have been if only that had been done! Anyone else?

Grand Emperor
    Sorry been on holiday so no wifi, logged back in, and it's finally appeared. Thanks for all your help x
    Glad that you got it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy_mara View Post
    Hello... I did not receive my 250 starfish reward for upgrading my solar shell to level 12 which is really frustrating as I stopped feeding my other creatures as this was a time sensitive project. Here is my proof, last nights photo I was over 1000 and solar shell challenge was still up. I completed this morning, clicked collect reward she. It appeared, but it did not work, pic two of this morning, I received my starfish for breeding and hatching and planting, but solar shell challenge is gone and I am not above 1250 which I would have been if only that had been done! Anyone else?
    Try restarting and/or reinstalling your game and check again. Please contact Support via support form if they are still missing.

Farm Supplier
    I cannot buy gems anymore.. The only options I get are for 50 €!
    (there use to be minimum of 5 €)
    what kind of horrible trick is this now?