Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

New Resident
    I bred Horseman’s Steed and Guinedeer and got earth hybrid animals. Now I’m breeding Pyro Pony and Farmer’s Otter and getting Turtisle. I should be getting Skyger and nature/fire hybrids, not a water/nature hybrid.
    The coliseum streak sometimes resets to zero and then sometime later it’s back to full rewards for not losing.

I've been trying to compete in the turquoise pony tournament. I go in and pick an animal to fight but then when I press the button it takes me back out and has the 1 hour timer on like I've already fought the battle. Anyone have any ideas of what I can do?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousprincess0185 View Post
    I've been trying to compete in the turquoise pony tournament. I go in and pick an animal to fight but then when I press the button it takes me back out and has the 1 hour timer on like I've already fought the battle. Anyone have any ideas of what I can do?
    Try force closing and reopening your game to see if this resolves the issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nora30000000 View Post
    I can not Get any explosives from breding. What should i do? I have so many animals but no place to put the habitat for i can not mine. What to do here?
    Welcome to the forum.

You have posted in #488 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1468770) and another member and I have replied you. Click on the link to see your post and our replies.

(Removed your above duplicate post)

Thanks, I've tried that but it doesn't seem to make any difference. It just automatically closes the battle screen and has the count down to when I can try again.

Thank you for the answer, ITS really hard to Find where i wrote the ? To SEE if any1 answered.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousprincess0185 View Post
    Thanks, I've tried that but it doesn't seem to make any difference. It just automatically closes the battle screen and has the count down to when I can try again.
    Are you able to continue with your battles? Perhaps you can try deleting your game app and installing it again if issue persists. Hope you are able to progress.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nora30000000 View Post
    Thank you for the answer, ITS really hard to Find where i wrote the ? To SEE if any1 answered.
    To find your posts, click on [My Profile] button at the top right of the forum screen and click on your name tab, you will see a list of your posts.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn’t receive 1500 presents for completing chap 10 act 1. There was about 5 min left to complete goal, I rebooted my phone and still did not receive the presence although I was on chapter 10 act 5.
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Mine did the same. I finished 1 through 4 this morning on act 5 with about 10 minutes left to go. Rebooted also no luck.