Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

I know it's on its own thread, but I want to say it here: a lot of people can't send gifts. I haven't been able to send yesterday or today. I uninstalled and reinstalled, downloaded the update and NOTHING.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kittkat114 View Post
    I know it's on its own thread, but I want to say it here: a lot of people can't send gifts. I haven't been able to send yesterday or today. I uninstalled and reinstalled, downloaded the update and NOTHING.
    This has been fixed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    Thought I'd bring it up since nobody else has seemed to do it...

Is it just me or is the Cherub Cub so ridiculously large that it makes one want to sell it off immediately or just keep it in storage? Looking at my neighbor's Cherub Cubs, I'm utterly grateful I've yet to hatch this one since the largeness of it really detracts from the other animals in the habitat.

Was this a bug that will be fixed soon, or was it intended to make the Cherub Cub so unattractively large that it nearly engulfed the entire habitat its in? >.<
    The size for the Cherub Cub has been fixed!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    The size for the Cherub Cub has been fixed!
    Good. Thanks!
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

New Resident
    Hi There, I'm new to using forums and all... so forgive me if i'm in the wrong place with this.,

When starting tournaments (especialy the flash ones) they tend to skip 12hours and then start to count down..
    With the lunar goat it showed up at 7pm on a friday.. and only gave me 1 day and 12hours to play...
    Is this becaue i'm in a different time zone or something? (i'm living in Holland/Europe) And can this be fixed?

This way I can never get an flash tournament animal

I'm playing on my Iphone with IOS game version 1.4.3.

Rhino Keeper
    If I visit a lot of neighbors, their animals and habitats disappear off their islands and when I hit 'home' mine disappear as well. Once I close the game and go back in, the animals and habitats are back. I can't remember after how many neighbors, I'm guessing about 10-12.

I play on iphone6, version 1.4.3
    Twilight Woods on Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story and Fairy Tale Wonderland

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bookadey View Post
    If I visit a lot of neighbors, their animals and habitats disappear off their islands and when I hit 'home' mine disappear as well. Once I close the game and go back in, the animals and habitats are back. I can't remember after how many neighbors, I'm guessing about 10-12.

I play on iphone6, version 1.4.3
    Exactly the same problem. Playing on iPad mini, ios 8.1.3

Fashion Designer
    I am not sure how to ask this. Sorry if it is unclear.

It seems that although I collect from habitats at least once an hour I am losing hundreds of thousands and in the last day my balance has dropped from over two million to less than one and a half million. I am concerned that I will not have enough left to expand to the next plot by the time I collect enough runes to do so. I have not increased the amount of food that I buy as I normally set an alarm to buy Charm Cherries every hour during the day so the food requirement for the Puffallo should not have changed my income.

Has something changed to make my animals and habitats earn less than before? I am rapidly losing my balance and have no idea how to correct this. It seems to me that my balance should be steadily increasing as I add more habitats and animals and feed animals to have them earn more. I don't understand why I seem to be earning less than I spend now no matter how often I collect from my habitats.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I was unable to find it and didn't read the entire thread.

Thanks!

Im having issues with the game crashing over and over. I have an iPod touch, 4th Gen, iOS 6.1.6 and I just deleted & reinstalled the game for the 3rd time. I have also tried powering down many times. Sometimes it crashes at the initial gifts received screen, sometimes when I try to expand. And I cannot visit my neighbors at all; it crashes every time. Please, as this is one of my favorite games, isn't there something that can be done to help? This started happening with the last update in Feb, 2015. I close all other games/apps when I'm done so I know that's not the issue. Also I still have over 16 GB available on my device. Please help!
    Last edited by WolfStarBistro; 03-13-15 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Need to add more info

New Resident
    I've only just started playing this game this last couple of weeks and I have noticed an issue, I'm sorry if this has already been reported but I couldn't find it when searching.

Sometimes when I feed my creatures and then come out and go in later, the creature is back to as they were before, like the whole game did not save what I did.

I have also seen that sometimes when doing the 30 second feeds the little loading pony appears and it knocks me back to before I collected the food and fed my creature.

I am playing on Iphone 6 iOS 8.2