Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    I have 23 goal out of 21 goals done according the window

I did collect the prizes and passed 21
    The game still allows me to complete the achievements
    Thank you Dear! Earlier it was closing the window when players got to 21. They must have fixed it. yay!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Executive Chef
    This is a programming thing, and doesn't bother me or hurt anything, but after battling, you X out the window and the big doors slam shut, and when the next screen pops up, it's still the Battlefields for a few seconds before it changes to the outside of the Castle with Fireworks.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

New Resident

Angry Beat the sloth, no reward

Quote Originally Posted by carebear8724 View Post
    I just finished beating the ancient sloth level 40 in the battle arena and instead of getting the sloth in my storage, the game closed and I still don't have the sloth in my storage after opening the game back up. What's up with that?
    This is exactly what happened to me too. It took quite a few attempts beating the lvl 40 sloth in the first place. As a reward for beating the foe the game quit and I could try again to beat the sloth instead of having it added to my storage.

I'm playing on iphone 5.

Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    I have a goal popped up today called Yak attack
    It asked me to hatch 1 hydro yak
    Which I already done and it it's ticked
    But then asks me to finish 80. More battles
    And won't get that I already did
    I mean is couldn't hatch the egg if I wasn't done with the battles
    We're looking into this right now. Thanks!

Annoying music

I have the same issue. Very irritating when I log into the game when the rest of my household is asleep!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I found a bug with the in-game music. In all TL games i play without music or sounds. I managed to find how to turn off sounds & music in this game, BUT it still plays the game music when loading the app. Once the app is loaded the music is muted, but only after playing for a few seconds while loading each time. Force closing hasnt fixed this.

I'm getting a "Gift" button every time I accept a new neighbor request, even though I've already sent three gifts to my neighbors on the day. If I tap the button, I then get the error message. Would be nice if it was just dimmed from the get go. iOS, 4s, v 1.1

Fashion Designer
    Some of my habitats say "+-33" coins (for example) and when I click "collect" on them, it actually TAKES AWAY that number of coins!!! Not cool! Working on getting a picture up now.

ETA image:

ETA: Restarted app and it's not happening anymore and, as far as I can tell, I was credited back for the deductions. Still...weird.
    Last edited by hugpete; 07-30-14 at 05:04 PM.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by mamadi8896 View Post
    I'm getting a "Gift" button every time I accept a new neighbor request, even though I've already sent three gifts to my neighbors on the day. If I tap the button, I then get the error message. Would be nice if it was just dimmed from the get go. iOS, 4s, v 1.1
    Thanks for letting us know! We'll take a look at this for our next update.

Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    Some of my habitats say "+-33" coins (for example) and when I click "collect" on them, it actually TAKES AWAY that number of coins!!! Not cool! Working on getting a picture up now.

ETA image:

ETA: Restarted app and it's not happening anymore and, as far as I can tell, I was credited back for the deductions. Still...weird.
    VERY strange! We're glad it's fixed, but I'll have the team check this out. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I got my 4 runes in the mine, so the pop up congratulated me and said I could expand. I clicked 'expand now' and the game shut down. I opened it back up - runes and bombs are gone

It was under my other username, not sweetlypies. Thanks for any help you can send my way.
    Last edited by sweetypies97; 07-30-14 at 11:47 PM.

New Resident
    All of my level 10 animals aren't at "max" level anymore - I can feed them and the evolution flower lists them as "feed more." They also seem to be producing less money. Here's a screenshot of one of my pandas - you can see I fed it once to see if it would actually take the food. I don't want to feed it 4 more times to see what happens - I'd rather save the apples for my younger animals.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	14527

Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast