Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Executive Chef
    I have started to have weird problem recently. Every time I mine, and hit all the needed runes for expanding - it shows 80/80 - EXPAND NOW. Once I click on Expand now - it takes me to the explanation plots, and then - THE LAST RUNES I COLLECTED FROM MINE - VANISH...it doesn't count the runes from the last mining. Showing me 78/80 or 79/80. Bombs were taken - the ones I used. But the final runes just disappear and I have to use NEW bombs to get the runes, even though I technically ALREADY HAD all the runes needed. This has happened at least six times for now.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by viridium View Post
    I want to tell you that there are following bugs :
    More and more texts are english instead of the language you play.I play german version and too much text parts and names of pets are strangely not translated but others are german again
    The bug of the invisible adult form of the Perlenpony or what the purple carnival horse is called isn't fixed,I reported this bug with screenshot 4 months ago.
    Please contact support so an agent can check your game. Please provide a list of the items .

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    I have started to have weird problem recently. Every time I mine, and hit all the needed runes for expanding - it shows 80/80 - EXPAND NOW. Once I click on Expand now - it takes me to the explanation plots, and then - THE LAST RUNES I COLLECTED FROM MINE - VANISH...it doesn't count the runes from the last mining. Showing me 78/80 or 79/80. Bombs were taken - the ones I used. But the final runes just disappear and I have to use NEW bombs to get the runes, even though I technically ALREADY HAD all the runes needed. This has happened at least six times for now.
    Please contact support so an agent can check your game.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Rising tides. Past the first qualification for the mother of pearl deco which was supposed to be in my storage. But it's not there. Tried force closing and restarting but still not there. Any insights? IOS.

Host(ess)
    On Android, when doing tournaments and battlegrounds, it doesn't show "Strong attack", "weak attack," etc. The only way I can tell I crit (before seeing the HP drop dramatically) is because there is always a mini lag right when I crit. I would like to see the strength of the attack and whether it's a critical hit pop up, like it does on Apple devices.

Host(ess)
    Tried that and still no mother of pearl in my forest currently on 309 stars

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cuffy1 View Post
    Tried that and still no mother of pearl in my forest currently on 309 stars
    I've reported in for you. Please let me know should it appears in your game in the mean time. Thanks.

Host(ess)
    Thanks I keep plodding on without it

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cuffy1 View Post
    Thanks I keep plodding on without it
    I still have no answer for you given it's weekend. You may like to try reinstalling your game in the mean time and see if it works. Hopefully this may help to resolve your issue.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I still have no answer for you given it's weekend. You may like to try reinstalling your game in the mean time and see if it works. Hopefully this may help to resolve your issue.
    Have to do that all the time as I'm level 200 and it throws me out all the time, thanks for trying x