Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12525859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that you couldn't get into the game... mine is and has been working fine from the time of your post. Please contact Support via support form so an agent can check your game.

I'll inform them of your case as well.

Great, unable to get points needed to get the fairy, how can this happen with only hours to go. I had to buy them, not playing the next one because of this.

Okay but why does Howlind look like a skinny fox after you feed him into level 10??? This is not what I payed for!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ImalaTheWolf View Post
    Okay but why does Howlind look like a skinny fox after you feed him into level 10??? This is not what I payed for!
    Can you post a screenshot?

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know where to post this question, but when I woke up this morning and logged into FFS to play, everything in my storage is gone, I had a bunch of animals and stuff, how can I get it back? HELP!!
    liesl23

Quote Originally Posted by liesl23 View Post
    I don't know where to post this question, but when I woke up this morning and logged into FFS to play, everything in my storage is gone, I had a bunch of animals and stuff, how can I get it back? HELP!!
    You'll want to submit a support ticket through this link - S8 Support (Mondays to Fridays; if you submit a ticket during the weekend, you'll probably only get a reply on Monday, if it isn't a holiday)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!!
    liesl23

I reached 6000 crowns but didn't receive the Dracomancer
    I can't contact support because I don't have the category option
    on the form. What should I do

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueen51 View Post
    I reached 6000 crowns but didn't receive the Dracomancer
    I can't contact support because I don't have the category option
    on the form. What should I do
    Restart your device and check under "All" tab in Storage.

If it's still missing, contact Support: support form for further assistance. See this thread if you are new to contacting Support. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

Executive Chef

Mining

Anyone else?s mine crashing frequently? My second account - which still has a few plots left to expand to - loses bombs and anything Iv got from that bomb time and time again by being thrown out of the mine. It?s infuriating