Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

Farm Supplier
    Thank you

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I am unable to get in touch with S8. I've tried emailing them and I was told to use the right form but when I use the right form it tells me to select a category but no choices are given and it's a required field. Please help. Thank you

Attachment 45473
    I've gotten more information for you. Some Android devices aren't displaying the form properly but you can submit a request through support.storm8.com through a regular internet browser on your device and it'll display the category for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Try sending your request using the link below.
    Support: support form

Any one else having this trouble have now had no bombs to upgrade my levels due to having no room to put out my eggs, this has been going on for over THREE MONTHS now. I even deleted 4 animals so i could get some out as i had 7 in storage at one point. Im unable to expand or get anywhere on the chalenges due to not being able to mine,and 16 gems per bomb what is that about that is a stupid amount esp when u dont give out enough free gems. I really think they should think about changing this and being able to expand via money not just gems because the amount of money i have is crazy stupid. I mean most habbitats and all the animals other than 4 or 5 have to be purchased with gems. Isnt that enough??
    Im about to wash my hands with this game and find one that is more player friendly and fair and not about trying to make it only playable if u buy gems with real cash at a crazy price at that too. Thoughts on this anyone
    A VERY DISSATISFIED PLAYER.

Grand Emperor
    I'm not sure why you are unable to mine. Are you out of bombs?

You need bombs in order to mine, you can get bombs from breeding or buying the concussive canary. Once you have sufficient runes and cash, you can expand. You can contact Support: support form for further assistance if you are having issues with your game.

I've reached milestone 7 in the Starry Eyes event, but my goal is still saying I need to reach level 4 and get the Lemercury. I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game to get it to advance, but that didn't work. What should I do?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by TasteeTreats88 View Post
    I've reached milestone 7 in the Starry Eyes event, but my goal is still saying I need to reach level 4 and get the Lemercury. I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling the game to get it to advance, but that didn't work. What should I do?
    Have you hatched the Lemercury? You need to hatch it to pass this goal.

It doesn't say you have to hatch it to pass the 2nd goal. It says to earn it from the event. Underneath that it says reach milestone 4.

Rhino Keeper
    Where is the pop up screen for the world event? Without it we can not start playing as our planet pieces will not count!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    Where is the pop up screen for the world event? Without it we can not start playing as our planet pieces will not count!
    I just spent several hundred gems breeding for pt. 2 and now I realize I won't get any credit towards the WE because I dont have it either.