Page 40 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest: Current Bugs and Issues

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by emnatja View Post
    I got a used android device that already had an account started on it. Since it seemed abandoned, I started playing with it. I can't do anything social because the game won't let me put in a name for the account, and I'm not sure how else to get it to work short of moving it to my new phone and starting over.
    Please contact support and ask them remove the current storm ID. Let them know that you purchased this used device and this was the storm ID for the previous owner.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Program starts crashing as your habitats develop and animals grow in number.

I can not open the program without it crashing anymore without first deleting the program and then reinstalling it. This necessary on three different devices, apple IPad wireless, apple IPad mini 4, and apple iphone 6 plus. I reached level 200 with close to the max on habitats and over 400 animals and the program appears to have a limit that it can handle. I suspect as others reach higher levels with more habitats and animals this will be a common problem.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    I too continue to have alot of problems with the game crashing.
    At the moment it has been taking me 5-10 attempts to get into the game for it to stay up. It gets all the way to the home screen - freezes - then kicks me out. Very annoying. I'm playing on an ipad 2, level 75 with a forest full of animals & probably 25-30 animals in storage. I often have to power down my device and restart completely. Why o Why does this continue to happen to so many players. I play other storm8 games and do not have this issue with them. So it shouldn't be my device. I'm up to date. I just want to be able to play! Makes the game more frustrating than enjoyable

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasyfriend123 View Post
    I can not open the program without it crashing anymore without first deleting the program and then reinstalling it. This necessary on three different devices, apple IPad wireless, apple IPad mini 4, and apple iphone 6 plus. I reached level 200 with close to the max on habitats and over 400 animals and the program appears to have a limit that it can handle. I suspect as others reach higher levels with more habitats and animals this will be a common problem.
    You can also try clearing your cache to free up memory. Settings-Safari- Clear out Data.

New Resident
    With the new event I was hoping to actually collect the glass grove habitat when I hit 1.2k but it never showed up. I even have a space for it to go and everything. Why is it that the habitats never show up or can be used when you earn them? This has happened in EVERY event when you can earn them. I clear a space and never get them. Super disappointed😔

Executive Chef
    Three times in the Yin Yang leaderboard event my points have been rolled back after reaching a milestone. The prize stays but my points reset. Last night I passed 5800 to get Yin and put him on my nest. I shut down my iPad with 5890 points and this morning when I restarted it I had only 5728 points. It happened at 400, 2800, and now 5800 points. No new prize or notification pops up when the milestone is passed for the second time. This dropped me quite a bit in the standings with only a few hours left and there is no way to make up that 162 points now.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by JKsocr4 View Post
    With the new event I was hoping to actually collect the glass grove habitat when I hit 1.2k but it never showed up. I even have a space for it to go and everything. Why is it that the habitats never show up or can be used when you earn them? This has happened in EVERY event when you can earn them. I clear a space and never get them. Super disappointed
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Three times in the Yin Yang leaderboard event my points have been rolled back after reaching a milestone. The prize stays but my points reset. Last night I passed 5800 to get Yin and put him on my nest. I shut down my iPad with 5890 points and this morning when I restarted it I had only 5728 points. It happened at 400, 2800, and now 5800 points. No new prize or notification pops up when the milestone is passed for the second time. This dropped me quite a bit in the standings with only a few hours left and there is no way to make up that 162 points now.
    I am sorry you both are experiencing issues, please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com for assistance.

New Resident
    Hi, new to this forum, sorry if this may have been covered elsewhere, I tried a search and didn't find anything close.

Topic: expansion.

Whoops, I paid 500,000 to expand, but clicked the wrong spot to get the animal. No biggie, I figured I could make more and buy the next expansion... (Perhaps 600,000 or maybe 750,000), but I apparently read the fee for the next expansion wrong. Um.... Is this a glitch? Or is the next expansion really five MILLION? This doesn't seem to be scaled right. Yea, I know the big goal for the site is to make money, but at this rate, I will grow bored trying to make that much money just to make that next expansion. By comparison to nbrs and community, I have a rather paltry forest as I can't afford to buy tons of gems for USD. I thought the idea was to entice players to stick around and play for longer times. At this rate, I'll run out of space long before I make 5 million. So, is it a glitch to jack a fee from 500,000 right to 5 million for the next expansion or is this normal for this game?

New Resident
    Okay yes, I am definitely new at this. I poked around on the other available squares to expand and see they only want 1 million. So apparently this one with the little fiery animal on it is 5 million. I think that's kind of ridiculous considering there so few ways to actually make any money here other than sitting around waiting for your plots to generate it, Or a couple thousand in the battlefield. Maybe there's some other way other than people visiting and leaving a couple of coins or making a couple of coins visiting others. is there some hidden money tree I haven't found yet?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2017-03-28-02-01-46.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	744.4 KB 
ID:	36322

Grand Emperor
    The cost of expansion varies for different plots as you have discovered. Collect more from your creatures to earn more coins. This is a progressive game, keep playing and soon you will be able to save more coins. Check out the Fantasy Forest Game Guide for game information. Feel free to use the Fantasy General Question Thread if you have questions on game.

I made an accidental gem purchase today and can't seem to locate a way to get support to fix it.
    It force finished one of my useless habitats (as in, I have no creatures in it, and won't fit some time as it is electric only and I am not breeding electric this month).
    It wasted 18 gems, and that's hard work for me! I am seeking assistance on this matter. I don't care if you take the whole dang habitat away from me, but I definitely didn't want to speed up opening it!

Please help.