Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Information

Rhino Keeper
    This game looks great, though it does resemble Dragon Story.

Hopefully this game will be available in the Play Store soon for Android.

Fashion Designer

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by missKristel View Post
    This game looks great, though it does resemble Dragon Story.

Hopefully this game will be available in the Play Store soon for Android.
    Actually, for me it resembles monster story more than dragon story. The game looks very promising and so far I'm very much enjoying it. I love the design of it and the animals are gorgeously made! Big thumbs up!

Rhino Keeper
    It's a cute game but without very much to do, but I guess that will come with the world wide release. There are only three elements, small habitats (holding two animals each), path stones are the only decorations and there's no possibility to expand. There's a battle/tournament feature, though, (not limited time like in Dragon Story) which is nice but quite easy to win. Oh, and you only evolve between levels 3-4 and 9-10.

I've seen players from Thailand, Israel (I think, my memory isn't top notch) and A LOT of Scandinavians. I'm from Sweden myself and it feels like a good 75% are from Sweden, Denmark & Norway. I can't remember seeing any Finns though, strangely enough, but they're probably there too.

Rhino Keeper
    This game is truly beautiful. I love the art work: the colour palette, the soft transitions, and lack of black outlines.
    The Pandaffodil, the ancient sloth, the plantler, and the glowing translucent lotus - they are all T-shirt logo material.

In this early release we can not expand to new land in the misty woods, and also there seems to be nothing past the battleground's level 40. Looking forward to the next update.

If I may come with a tiny but sincere suggestion/request: Please make the battleground a bit more friendly and fun. More playground and less "dog fight". More about showing of their s****s and doing their tricks, less about torching each other down with fire blasts. Like rap battles - no one is hurt except ones pride
    Since we are putting the animals in the ring in order to gain resources, they should not be hurt and need down time to regenerate from what we put them trough. Downtime - OK, indications of damage - no.
    Even cute games are carriers of politics and ethics.

Keep up the good work!

Nightclub Owner
    I've gotten a survey message two times while playing Dragon Story asking which game I'd be interested in playing:

Fantasy Forest
    Fantasy Forest Story

Both times I chose the second one because I like the word Story in my story games. I am really hoping that this means that this game is coming to the USA. I'm definitely interested in checking it out.

Farm Supplier
    I searched fantasy island (because I was a dork and forgot the name) first one to pull up and it was TL. So I snagged it.
    2 other people tried searching fantasy forest / fantasy Forrest island... No dice (then tried my way)

Executive Chef
    So is there no way to get more than one nest?
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234