Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Information

Can't wait, can't wait! When it will be released for everyone?

Farm Supplier
    oh my monster!!!
    Last edited by seoy8; 06-05-14 at 10:51 PM.
    Name Seoy
    Favourite dragon = Mist Type
    Currectly playing Dargon story

「Come and join on an adventure to Dragon Land」
    Dragon are waiting for you, what are you waiting for? let's go!

Ooh, this looks good! But if it's breeding then I'm not going to install it because I have Dragon Story already and am level 75 already!
    Hello, if you are reading this, I just created a forum password for my Android account with the name of Oliverstirc, Oliverstirc and Oliver118 are the same person. Since I only have Restaurant story on that account, I will only post as Oliverstirc on that forum.

Executive Chef
    excited for this one already

Executive Chef
    i found some pics

Description
    Raise fantasy animals in your enchanted forest and nurture them from babies into breathtaking legends!

Breed majestic creatures to discover rare new species, then battle to win exclusive prizes!

- COLLECT magical animals like Fairy Ferrets, Pyro Ponies, Pandaffodils, and more! Each has their own unique look and personality. No two are the same!
    - BREED beautiful creatures to discover rare hybrids!
    - BATTLE your animals to unlock exclusive rewards! Compete in Tournaments or test yourself on the Battlegrounds!
    - EVOLVE your creatures from adorable babies into strong and beautiful adults!
    - GROW magical fruit for your animals. Feed them and watch them grow!
    - DECORATE and personalize your forest with colorful habitats and gorgeous plants!
    - STUNNING graphics, animations, and sounds bring your animals to life!
    - PLAY with your friends! Gift each other Gems and help raise each other’s creatures!
    - FREE updates introduce new fantasy pets, new features, new quests, and more!

i think ill give it a go when it comes to usa .. like the colors
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    i found some pics

Description
    Raise fantasy animals in your enchanted forest and nurture them from babies into breathtaking legends!

Breed majestic creatures to discover rare new species, then battle to win exclusive prizes!

- COLLECT magical animals like Fairy Ferrets, Pyro Ponies, Pandaffodils, and more! Each has their own unique look and personality. No two are the same!
    - BREED beautiful creatures to discover rare hybrids!
    - BATTLE your animals to unlock exclusive rewards! Compete in Tournaments or test yourself on the Battlegrounds!
    - EVOLVE your creatures from adorable babies into strong and beautiful adults!
    - GROW magical fruit for your animals. Feed them and watch them grow!
    - DECORATE and personalize your forest with colorful habitats and gorgeous plants!
    - STUNNING graphics, animations, and sounds bring your animals to life!
    - PLAY with your friends! Gift each other Gems and help raise each other’s creatures!
    - FREE updates introduce new fantasy pets, new features, new quests, and more!

i think ill give it a go when it comes to usa .. like the colors
    Can you share where you found this please? Now we know where those random questionnaires were all about, from a couple months back.

Executive Chef
    its in the thai app store
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    Thanks, igames4me! I'm downloading it now and will post pics so folks can see what it's like. I should feel embarrassed but I refuse! I've chase games in the Israel, Australia, Canada and now Thai stores, just because I wanted to play. What can I say? I'm hooked!

Farm Supplier
    I guess I'll wait patiently for this to come out Please make it happen TL.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast