Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Energy glitch

Fashion Designer

Energy glitch

For the past few days I've been losing big chunks of energy if I get a message or call while in the game. If I've clicked on 20 crops and waiting to collect, and get a message, the screen freezes for a second and goes back to how it was before I clicked my crops, but all the energy I used has gone. This has happened 6 or 7 times this week.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi friend, You would be better posting this in the Bugs thread if you haven't already.... Cheers!

Fashion Designer
    Oh yes I'm sorry, should be in bugs...

Nightclub Owner
    I've moved the thread.

Has anyone else experienced this?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    I did. Not big chunks as Rockinkitten, but here and there three to five energy. Sometimes the screen is freezing as Rockinkitten describes it, but sometimes it's a sync issue. Or is the screen freezing b/c of the syncing? I don't know.

For the first 5 months playing this game I never had any problems. Then I lost some energy and I began visiting neighbors before starting to collect. But it doesn't help. Coming back from my neighbor I start collecting (thinking I'm on the save side) and after a few seconds the "loading" pop up appears. Sometimes nothing happens and sometimes the screen freezes and I loose the energy (with none of the collected items in my inventory).

Fashion Designer
    Yes I lost 3-5 sometimes but most of the time it's 20 or more when I'm doing a quick crop sweep. I've stopped clicking more than 5 things now to reduce my losses. It hasn't happened today.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too. And it was especially strange because it briefly flashed as NEGATIVE energy. My character continued to move to the spaces I had clicked, acted as if she was harvesting, etc, but nothing was harvested. Then it was over and the energy was gone but nothing was done.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for the reports I've passed them over
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks M!

Hello,

We checked this out and didn't find any issues, you shouldn't be losing energy from calls or messages. It sounds like you are experiencing sync errors. This usually happens because your game has reverted a couple minutes back to a previous save of your progress.

Please make sure you are connected to a stable WiFi connection while playing Castle Story.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast