Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Energy glitch

Hi - I just experienced a small energy loss:

I had just used 1 last energy and collected from the greenhouse- the craft with the faerie bulb seeds that gives random items?
    I got 2 energy, a glimmerbulb and a living wood...
    For a second I thought it said 10 living wood - so I immediately went into inventory to check (i didn't it was only 1) -- but when I came back out - my 2 energy were gone! I don't think the game was syncing or anything (my device usually freezes for a second when this happens)
    Not a biggie as it was only 2 energy - but wanted to let you know in case it was something to do with that new recipe in the greenhouse.
    THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by Squidlish View Post
    Hi - I just experienced a small energy loss:

I had just used 1 last energy and collected from the greenhouse- the craft with the faerie bulb seeds that gives random items?
    I got 2 energy, a glimmerbulb and a living wood...
    For a second I thought it said 10 living wood - so I immediately went into inventory to check (i didn't it was only 1) -- but when I came back out - my 2 energy were gone! I don't think the game was syncing or anything (my device usually freezes for a second when this happens)
    Not a biggie as it was only 2 energy - but wanted to let you know in case it was something to do with that new recipe in the greenhouse.
    THANKS!
    OK -- is anyone still looking at this thread?
    THE EXACT SAME THING just happened to me: Collected from the greenhouse - got 2 energy.
    This time immediately used the 2 energy on my 2 sap trees - collected 1 sap from one, 2 sap from the other.
    This time the game did the sync thing (the running horse appeared) - and when it came back - my 2 energy were gone, me trees had to be tended again, and there was no sap in my inventory.
    Again not a huge-biggie since it was only 2 energy --but this seems like something needs fixing.

Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Make sure you close out your game when not playing.
    If you have left your game running, when you come back go visit a neighbor and come back before collecting anything. This will give your game time to "wake up" and sync with the server so your game progress will be saved.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Make sure you close out your game when not playing.
    If you have left your game running, when you come back go visit a neighbor and come back before collecting anything. This will give your game time to "wake up" and sync with the server so your game progress will be saved.
    Thanks Kooky - I am pretty sure I was already sync'd as I was using the last energy after having a max of 40... but I'll experiment with this again though and see if it keeps happening. I just need to plant some more glimmerbulbs to get some more faerie bulb seeds!
    My Kingdom name is Squidland.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12