Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 7/9/14

Restaurant Update 7/9/14

Has anyone seen anything about tomorrow's update? I'm really hoping for a good theme that lasts a few weeks.
    Goal Thread

Edit(KP) From TL Blog

Nothing beats a hot afternoon lazily wandering down a river. That is, except for taking that trip on a riverboat full of food and fun! Enjoy the jaunt on the stream with the Riverboat Ride Decoration in Restaurant Story!
    Showboat in style with these new items:

• River Lily Floor Tile
    • Captain Phoebe Decoration
    • Riverboat Table
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-10-14 at 06:12 AM.

Executive Chef
    well we are due goals anyway so maybe a nice midsummer goals just hoping no sport ones

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	15.0 KB 
ID:	14156

I hope that isn't too small! But on FS Facebook they just posted previews for this week. Definitely new goals! Looks super cute! I can't wait for tomorrow.

Fashion Designer

Definitely goals with the appliances! Another nautical theme, but fine by me since I really liked the last one. That boat will look great on some water with the Fishing Pier! The wallpaper is pretty nice too.

And we get another "person" to add to your restaurant! I like having random characters to use as I see fit, especially for extra podiums.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Host(ess)
    It's so cute!!
    Last edited by RoseOven; 10-16-14 at 06:07 PM.

I love it.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Lava for making the picture bigger! I love this update too! I can't wait.

Fashion Designer
    Like it....
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Executive Chef
    Love this theme! I have a thing with cruise ships lately, so I'm very excited for this one! Can't wait to get the goals~

Executive Chef
    I like it yay finally a boat

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast