Thread: *****

Farm Supplier

I was in final round of tournament guy didnt want to lose so he held cue stick back like he was gonna shoot then let his tmer run out, waiting on opponent showed up, i kept chatting no way no way then about 2 minutes later game kicked me said i lost better luck next time This is B S, fix this this game is no fun when you work your wa to finals and they *****.. Boo to storm 8

Farm Supplier
    This is total BS it jst happened again except while i was waiting on opponent he cleared the table then shot 8 ball in with cue in hand, fix the timer *****s

Farm Supplier
    It wold not suprise me if these were em

New Resident
    This is a joke same thing happens to me. I waited about 5mins until it gave me the shot and then i cleared the table and the whole time it said waiting for opponent after i sunk the 8ball it kicked me out of the game and said something about abnormally disconnected and apparently i forfeited the game. This has happened a few times and every time the opponent has the avatar of the guy with the black jacket. Your games are all hackable it's becoming a joke. Can u please fix it.
    Last edited by maguar; 06-20-14 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Replaced starred word

Just got *****ed in a tournament by user: []
    They are doing something which makes me "wait for opponent" then eventually leaves me with 2 seconds to make a play
    Absolutely ridiculous when it's basically a game for fun.
    Last edited by maguar; 06-24-14 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Removed name

Didn't realized this until I saw this thread. Got *****ed > 2 times in final by some user with surprisingly high percentage of winning in tournaments. But his overall winning percentage is only about 50%.....

That has to me so many times know I'm getting sick with game

It really ****s our fun, especially if you pay real money for some more fun! Boooo to developers

Having the same issue in the game