Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 6-4-2014

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Sorry, I don't like this update so I will be saving coins and gems. How about a birthday theme update?
    I'd also enjoy some birthday party items. This update's not for me, but I'm sure some will really enjoy it! No more soccer mom for me, last kid just turned 19!

Actually, the stools kinda look like flowers.... this has given me an idea!
    Last edited by creamypuff; 06-04-14 at 02:31 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by angelicmercy View Post
    Oh such a wasted update. The design is very bad considering they could have done an amazing football related theme that also celebrated the country that is hosting it which is Brazil. They could have merge the theme of football with colourful Brazil themes, but they wasted it on something so generic and lame. Really disappointing.
    I agree. I really like football & I think this would be better if they did it with yellow and green to represent Brazil. IMO the tables and chairs don't really match, I don't know why but it just looks strange. If this is a goal update, I'll just buy it and put it in storage for the rest of eternity.

Farm Supplier
    I agree on the Brazil Idea, in fact some Brazilian decor could have meshed well with all the tropical stuff...though to be honest the last 4 updates have been mostly disappointing. If this is a soccer "goal" or football (depends on where you are from ) then I might have to take a break on bakery story again. Seriously sports stuff in a bakery, planes...bombers and jets even, yeah I want to think about bombs when I'm playing a bakery game... >

Just keeps on disappointing..

Go do something from the suggested theme section TL...its not like we have given you TONS of good ideas >

Oh well

Farm Supplier
    oh yeah...... this is exactly what I was waiting for..... not..

Why not make it a Rio theme? with a bit of soccer and more collors and stuff. I am realy voting for a new TEAM lava. a new design team. Some new views.

oh well I'll end up buying the lot anyways. not going to put it in my bakery. I'd rather have it empty.
    (>^ -^)> Add me on BS: Acey09 <(^. ^<)

Not all those who wander are lost ~ Mischief Managed ~ One does not simply walk into Mordor

Fashion Designer
    First basketball goals in RS, now a soccer theme in bakery? If this is the theme of the new goals, I'm quitting. The last goals were bad enough.

World Cup starts June 12!! Woo hoo!!!!! Great theme

Rhino Keeper
    I think this would have been a better weekly update, rather than goals. Soccer/football for a weekly update, to go with a brazil/tropical goal, so people could really customize the theme more towards the sports end or more towards the rio end.

However, I'm just happy that the team is trying variety and appealing to more players. I plan to play as long as the game is enjoyable, so they still have plenty of time to get around to other themes I would like more. I'll be patient!

I'm hoping I can get creative and think of a way to use some of the items for different themes.

I'm not a soccer fan, so I'm hoping this isn't a goal update.

I may still decorate with it for fun/just to show World Cup spirit - depends if I like how everything comes together.

Not feeling the glass table/wood chair combo, though. The sleek table just doesn't go nicely with the chair.

Rhino Keeper
    Guess I will go back to my two day recipes because I'm not putting that in my Bakery
    Last edited by kooky panda; 06-04-14 at 10:20 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast