Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 6-4-2014

Rhino Keeper
    can anyone post a link? weird not finding it on gplay site neighter in gplay app

Executive Chef
    Scratch that I just found it by searching teamlava

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by joanmartins View Post
    can anyone post a link? weird not finding it on gplay site neighter in gplay app
    Type in teamlava and it should be near the bottom

Rhino Keeper
    i found one called "bakery story: mundo do futebol" (portuguese) nice, im brazilian so nice to see it in my language

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....bakerystory37

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Has this been released? Cant find it in play store
    Yes. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....bakerystory37

I'm disappointed that there is not any goals out in bakery story just decor and one food, whoopie, restaurant story always has excellent goals and enjoy playing that more then bakery. A lot of my neighbors are also disappointed they were looking forward to one

Fashion Designer
    I'm kind of glad that this new version doesn't tie in to any goals, because I don't mind waiting to download it for the free gem incentive to install it later (hopefully that works on all TL games...?). Plus, I'm not really interested in these items, so I can definitely wait.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KellysPastry View Post
    I'm disappointed that there is not any goals out in bakery story just decor and one food, whoopie, restaurant story always has excellent goals and enjoy playing that more then bakery. A lot of my neighbors are also disappointed they were looking forward to one

Not sure why you are disappointed. BS has released a goal every month since I have been playing (1 1/2 years now)! So what, we wait one more week. However this is the first time we have had a new food available on the basic oven since I started playing!!! This is a big step in a great/positive direction. Tip of the hat to TL :-)

Besides, I am so happy we don't have goals related to this soccer theme though who knows if it will continue into next week. Fingers crossed this is a one week thing.

Thanks everyone who told us Android uses to wait until the next version!

Rhino Keeper
    this thurs no new goal update?