Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tournament: Bronzetalon on 6-3-2014 (IOS)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    I find it disturbing that a lvl1 common dragon has 10% chance to beat a lvl10 super rare champion, i think that's just dumb, BUT - that is how it's set up in this game so i can't really whimper about it too much, if it's a big problem for me i can just quit!

So, a silly loss against a weak opponent here and there, i accept that, the thing is when you fight a row of weaker dragons, and that sissy 10% or smthn percentage several times causes a lost round during these battles - i'm sure you can explain it all mathematically and nice, but that doesn't make battling any more fun imo. I just think there are too many of these stupid failed rounds for it to be good fun, no matter if the "illogic" actually is logic or not!

As for the ongoing tournament, i'm in it still lol, not upset yet...but probably jinxed it just there, hmm....
    either way.... we will enjoy your good nature comments regarding the process. :-)

Farm Supplier
    1. Acrobat 1 < Night 7 MMM
    2. Daisy 1 < Rainbow 7 M+++

I do not have any champs, I need this one!

Getting really tired of tournaments. Boss dragons are beautiful and etcetera but there are too many of them. Can't even evolve them - all are on levels 1-3. A tournament once in a month would be just perfect. :с

Executive Chef
    Round 2 daisy defeated by ninja

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    either way.... we will enjoy your good nature comments regarding the process. :-)
    Well unless i manage to pull myself by the ear out of it i'm afraid so

Executive Chef
    For some reason with this, I originally had Acrobat but before I could fight it, the battle reverted back to the dragon I was fighting before the tournament started. So the tourney is there but the dragon for me on the first round is still the Treasure level 10 I was fighting before.

Can someone fix this? I've tried a hard refresh and even restarting my iPad but it's not working.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mistleomi View Post
    1. Acrobat 1 < Night 7 MMM
    2. Daisy 1 < Rainbow 7 M+++

I do not have any champs, I need this one!
    Champions are sometimes very overrated, but just as often awesome having, so yes you do - best of luck to you!

Fashion Designer
    2. Daisy x amazon m

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranta_Moony View Post
    Getting really tired of tournaments. Boss dragons are beautiful and etcetera but there are too many of them. Can't even evolve them - all are on levels 1-3. A tournament once in a month would be just perfect. :с
    Mmm i agree, i like event-free days, where i can play relaxed and just grow crops and evolve dragons, without feeling i must do this or that...on other hand i could just skip every other event - but then there's those voices in my head, the dark force....

Executive Chef
    I know what you mean, MakJulos!!! The Dark Force that keeps me battling, even though I have no place to put this dragon or the other 12 I have in storage!
    (big sigh)

3) Wisp (1) defeated by Justice (10) b++BM
    4) Red Lantern (2) defeated by Lightmare (10) m++bb
    5) Gemini (2) defeated by Mythic (10) BMB
    Last edited by DarkAther; 06-03-14 at 01:37 PM.

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast