Thread: Level 334

Level 334

Hi any one out there finished level 334 bubble mania ,,I seem to run out of bubbles , has anyone finished this level pleeeez help thanks

Hello etchedintime!

That's a pretty tricky one, but here's a few tips I have that might help out.

Always try to work towards clearing to the firework bubbles. If there are two or fewer surrounding bubbles when you pop the firework, it will guaranteed hit the lightning that is blocked off.

You can get extra firebomb boosts for free by using bubbles that won't help you clear towards the fireworks to try and collect the prize bubble. However, because the prize bubble is resting on ice, you have to make sure to only make matches next to only one of the ice bubbles that supports it, otherwise when you clear to the prize it will drop. Save at least one of those firebomb boosts for the end, but don't worry if you miss some, its more important to make efficient use of your bubbles.

Once you get to the final part of the level, you'll notice a fireworks bubble on the far right. While you don't have a clear shot directly to this, you can use a well-placed firebomb's blast radius to hit it indirectly, while also collecting one of the blocked off prize bubbles. With good luck, this firework can hit a lightning and win the level for you right there. But if it doesn't, you can use firebombs to clear the rest of the structure. The blast radius is two bubbles wide, so as long as you hit the black bubbles next to the prize bubbles, you'll keep getting another firebomb boost to help you blast more.

Hope this was helpful! Best of luck!

Thanks I'll try that